Author Topic: Confessed militia member outlines murder, revolution plot  (Read 534 times)

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
Confessed militia member outlines murder, revolution plot
« on: August 28, 2012, 12:09:57 PM »
http://www.wtoc.com/story/19389570/confessed-militia-member-outlines-murder-revolution-plot

I can only give this story a massive facepalm. Does anyone know what book the story references? Is it called, "The Manuscript", or just what the soldier called it?

Offline Grudgie

• Committed prepper
Re: Confessed militia member outlines murder, revolution plot
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 04:21:15 PM »
I don't think the story is face palmable. This is srsbnz.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 03:30:32 AM »
This one actually doesnt scream set up to me.
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 12:29:57 PM »
Right here in our State.  That's two similar things to happen here.  Yep, no Fibby Set Up there, like the past few stories have been.  This is just crazy out of control people, killing folks to silence them.   [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at

I mean these people were full of FAIL on an epic level.  Honestly.  They had huge ambitions for such a small team as well. Of course, it all probably started with murder for insurance fraud to get the money to fund this little venture.  Bombing fountains?  That's kinda strange if you ask me.  That's almost like petty vandalism while breaking a ton of Federal laws.  As far as their other ambitions, I'm not sure what those efforts would have gained them, and a few of them, would have probably been prevented before they could complete their plan.  This sure is a crazy story, its kind of hard to believe, but then again, this guy is singing like a bird right now, and I guess everything is checking out.  Also, F.E.A.R. Forever Enduring Always Read?  Sounds like some sophomoric silly name.  Actually sounds kind of lame.  What a strange case.  They sure are in a lot of trouble now.