Author Topic: Alex Jones being shut down  (Read 1058 times)

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
Alex Jones being shut down
« on: March 18, 2012, 02:09:20 PM »
I've kinda grown away from AJ in recent months, there's only so much of him I can take. But if they really are trying to shut him down then that's just bullshit. It's infuriating (yet not surprising) what say you?

WARNING - Russia Today YouTube Channel Suspended
Rome is burning, and Obama is playing the fiddle - GAP

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Re: Alex Jones being shut down
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 02:30:00 PM »
With all the other news personalities that have been cast out and just done away with in the past few months I'm inclined to believe that they are just stepping up their campaign against the truth.  They don't like it cause we actually have minds of our own.
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 07:09:24 PM »
Tick tock... Tick tock...Tick tock...it's coming gentleman!
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2012, 07:49:30 PM »
Roger that JM...

but i think im going to report all the other liberal offenders of the same video in its entirety to YT and see what they do.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2012, 08:01:45 PM »
I just googled infowars.com and he is still up.

The day you turn on your computer and for some funny reason you can't get on and your next neighbor can't get on and etc; is the day you load up the family vehical and head to the BOL.

OK now lets see. Click "post" get a timed out response; click return and click post again......
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 08:18:13 PM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2012, 08:12:00 PM »
I just googled inowars.com and he is still up.

The day you turn on your computer and for some funny reason you can't get on and your next neighbor can't get on and etc; is the day you load up the family vehical and head to the BOL.

OK now lets see. Click "post" get a timed out response; click return and click post again......

i may be wrong, but I think he's saying that his stories don't come up when you search for a topic. in other words, when you search "infowars.com" it will still come up, but when you search a headline that they've covered such as "obama signs peacetime martial law" his website is blocked... i don't know, I'll check now and report my results.

plus he claims that his YT is getting ready to be shut down.. we'll have to wait and see for that.

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2012, 08:16:22 PM »
i typed in 3 headlines from infowars and none of the results brought up the infowars site. when I type in "infowars" it comes up.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2012, 08:22:46 PM »
yeah it sounds like hes recieved notice of a pending shutdown of his YT channel... he spoke of this many months ago.. looks like they finally found an excuse to do it.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2012, 08:40:24 PM »
I just googled: Matial Law Obama, and the third site to come up was Alex Jones, infowars.com. As of 8:40 PM ET today he is still there.

Offline WhiteWolf

• Committed prepper
  • Once more into the fray.......
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2012, 09:00:28 PM »
I'll believe it when I see it. And when I see it I'll laugh.........while loading up the car.
"You must pay the price if you wish to secure the blessing."
Andrew Jackson

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2012, 10:16:04 PM »
I'll believe it when I see it. And when I see it I'll laugh.........while loading up the car.

Yeah bro,

I love it but I hate it. ( The shitty laugh that sucks really bad but is Ironically hilarious in its own evil stupid way. )

-------------I was doing that all weekend.---------------------------
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Alex1992

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2012, 12:03:31 PM »
Well ain't that a bummer

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2012, 12:11:10 PM »
He's still coming up so far.  Google and You tube must be understaffed.  Or it's more of his BS.

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2012, 12:27:00 PM »
He's still coming up so far.  Google and You tube must be understaffed.  Or it's more of his BS.

Or maybe its that he is making so much noise about it that they leave him alone and hope for people to give just that reaction.  Why not make the loudest most influential voice seem like a nut since shutting him down would just legitimize him?
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

1000meterstare

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2012, 05:42:09 PM »
It IS a bummer that people are being stripped of their 1st Amendment via slimy corporate loopholes and subterfuge.  There goes the point... [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at