Author Topic: A dream with a few tips  (Read 639 times)

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
A dream with a few tips
« on: March 14, 2013, 12:46:46 PM »
Last night i had a dream about some sort of collapse. It was day one so cops were still out attempting to keep order. The two issues i had in this dream was avoiding police trying to dissarm people who were out and about while still carrying all my gear. And i ended up having my vehicle stolen with everything important in it. The dude driving left it running infront of the grocery store like a dumbass. And i was suprised to see the shelves werent empty yet. It makes no sense now but it felt real at the time. If nothing else take away the idea that stupid mistakes can cost you everything. I was left in disbelief that the collapse really is happening and ive just lost everything with one dumb mistake. There was no reversing it. I couldnt go buy all new gear. I was totally fucked.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
Re: A dream with a few tips
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 02:54:16 PM »
I suggest you look into reading "Duffer's Drift".
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

Offline WhiteWolfReloaded

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 05:16:26 PM »
I'd be surprised if everything flew off the shelves in the first 24 hours. IMHO that's our bug out window. Remember the 2005 blackout? People didn't go crazy right off the bat. They wandered around like lost sheep who just got unplugged from the matrix. Besides, it's just a dream. Your subconscious is probably just bringing up your worst fears to keep you from becoming complacent in your prepping  :-\ Don't leave everything in your vehicle though....just in case  [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at

CrookedSights

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 07:53:29 PM »
Always be on the lookout for spontaneous cyborg lions and if your cornered in a cabin in the woods by three T-Rex, tunnel out otherwise you're going to get fucked and do whatever it takes to avoid the floating glass orbs.

1000meterstare

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2013, 10:36:52 PM »
If the "floating glass orbs" are up your backside then they are no longer floating.

CrookedSights

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2013, 10:40:10 PM »
No dude they get close, there's a bright flash then you vanish.