Author Topic: YTD Gold Climbs to $1,380- oz. Yesterday  (Read 455 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
YTD Gold Climbs to $1,380- oz. Yesterday
« on: March 18, 2014, 10:41:56 AM »
Gold hit a yearly high of $1,380- yesterday. That is a 11% increase since January 2014 (60 day rolling Jan 16 to Mar 17).

I only mention this as when gold rises investors are moving moneys from perceived more risky investments to perceived less risky investments.

Consumer confidence fell in moderately in February to January (2014) so it will be interesting to see what happens when March numbers come in.

March is also the end of Q1 (First Quarter) for 2014. By the middle of April we will have a much clearer picture of where the US economy is going.

> First step into a recession
> Sluggish to little GDP growth
> Moderate GDP growth

Pick out 3-5 large retailers and manufactures then read their quarterly results and future expectations. It might be fun to keep track here. In order to do that pick out 3-5 retailers and likewise manufactures and post here. Once I get a consensus I will post their numbers and we can watch their progress (or not) over the next 12 months.

Some suggestions:

Retail                 Manufactures
Walmart                            GMC
Krogers                             GE
West Marine                      Patagonia
Home Depot                      Stanley
Rite Aide                           Hallmart

Other suggestions?
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
Re: YTD Gold Climbs to $1,380- oz. Yesterday
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 10:52:35 PM »
I would suggest walmart, Home Depot and Rite Aid.  They cover most of the country and between those 3 you have about everything anyone needs on a regular basis.

Nemo

If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: YTD Gold Climbs to $1,380- oz. Yesterday
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 10:55:45 AM »
Thanks Nemo!
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.