Author Topic: YP Latest  (Read 753 times)

CrystalHunter1989

YP Latest
« on: June 27, 2013, 07:38:30 PM »
I'm a little confused. He thinks that no kind of "war" is coming, but how then does one explain the many things that have been happening recently? The drills where Tea Party guys are the terrorists, the ammunition purchases, the hate-stirring campaigns against conservatism, DHS calling on people to report their neighbors for anti-government speech, etc.

I'm starting to think he's in denial just to avoid being thrown in with the genuine crazies.

"Preppers"?.... BUGGING OUT and getting ready for WAR!!

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
Re: YP Latest
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 08:02:31 PM »
That guys just a grumpy 80yr old man in a younger mans body. All he seems to do gripe about how hes the real deal and everyone else is an idiot.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline WhiteWolfReloaded

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 08:13:52 PM »
Had to stop half way through that crap. All that coming from the guy who dressed up all in white and hid the snow while recording his "stealthy shots" because he probably just finished watching "Shooter." Bill is a complete bitch of a man who obviously was going through a midlife crisis and is coming out worse on the other end. Hopefully he does everyone a favor and answers the door when he hears "We're from the government and we're here to help."

Ghost

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 08:19:17 PM »
I haven't bothered with YP in years. He blocked me for something really silly that I can't even remember. There aren't many youtube "preppers" that I even watch now. Rather just read stuff and learn things as I go. Don't get me wrong there are a few great ones, but that's just how I've been going about it as of late.

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2013, 11:17:56 PM »
Thought it was a good, coherent video by YP.

Alex1992

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2013, 06:43:24 PM »
I stopped listening to that son of a bitch for a long time, the last few videos made me think being on YouTube has finally made him break  :whip:

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2013, 08:21:42 AM »
I never watched YP other than to watch what you gents and gals put up on SP.

With that said, I agreed with a lot (Not all) of what he had to say, don't Bug Out with kids unless you have a place to go, focus on what you have control over, etc.

Prepping is preparing for the unexpected like:

> Weather event from bad snow storm to hurricanes
> Financial event from loosing a job to total collapse
> Man made event from a whack-job shooting at people in your neighborhood to a EMP

and everything in between.

Is it stupid to have food on hand...Fuel to cook it, and water to wash it down with?
Is it stupid to have money on hand if for what ever reason, there is a short lived bank holiday?
Is it stupid to be able to defend yourself and family?

Last, if you believe everything you read or watch on YT...Well I have a great bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.  :dancingBanana:

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2013, 09:50:57 AM »
Wether he is right or not is hard to tell. If you know what your saying but no one listens because you come off so arrogant then it really dosent matter. I bet if you asked him who is the "Leader" of his community hed say he was.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2013, 11:11:53 AM »

Last, if you believe everything you read or watch on YT...Well I have a great bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.  :dancingBanana:

Ahhh, which one?  I've always thought that owning a toll bridge would be a great way to make a living.  I'm thinking my ship has finally come in.   :cowboy:

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2013, 11:33:35 AM »
LOL Sledge!

One thing I am sure of is, some form of economic event is coming our way.

My grandparents who had lived through the depression and WW II were a great example of preppers. They prepped not to fight hordes of hungry citizens or against government thugs but to prepare for the unexpected. Some preppers prep for one event and once they realize that the event may not happen in their lifetime, they loose interest. A great example of this was leading up to Y2K Vs. after. Yet 21 months post the non-Y2K event we had 911.

With all of that said, I know that the U.S of A is on track to have some kind of financial event that will knock us back on our heels. It will happen when the Fed stops applying newly printed money to the terminal patient. Not unlike when the family of a stomach cancer patient asks the doctor to stop feeding their love one with Ensure through a tube, as the prognoses is terminal. 

The ponzi scheme is about to come to an end which is why I think that S.744 was rushed through the Senate. Heck that's 11 million new tax payers on the books!

All funny stuff...Stay tuned  :popcorn:

« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 12:20:37 PM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2013, 12:03:08 PM »
JM I agree with you 100%.  Regardless of the dozen or so bubbles that are ready to pop, or whatever happens in the middle east or throughout the world.  The one thing that is for sure to happen is a reset of our economy that affects the rest of the planet's economies as well.   This reset will be like nothing we or the world have seen before.  It will also result in multiple wars in my opinion.  And not just in other people's countries.

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2013, 12:23:13 PM »
Yup Sledge!

What is the Scouts motto? O' yeah..."Always be prepared." :hiding: