Author Topic: Will Illegal Immigrants Be Moving Into Your Home  (Read 114 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Will Illegal Immigrants Be Moving Into Your Home
« on: June 08, 2023, 06:30:26 PM »
With the recent movement in New York City by Mayor Adams greasing the skids with monthly money payments using your money housing illegal immigrants;  are we moving into a new era?

I have been an advocate of watching Doctor Zhivago as it is a glimpse of our future not unlike Orwell's 1984. Yes, it is over 3-hours long and yes the primary focus is a love story (Boring) with the backdrop being, the Bolshevik takeover of Russia.

The scene below is when Doctor Zhivago comes home from WW I and finds that his home has been taken over by the Communists who are giving out space in his home to refuges. Sound familiar? Maybe we will be forced to open our homes to illegal aliens. NY Gov. Hokey Poky along with the mayor of NYC is moving in this direction. Enjoy the 2-minure clip from Doctor Zhivago clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq__Z-Z_Ofs

:popcorn:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
Re: Will Illegal Immigrants Be Moving Into Your Home
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2023, 08:10:30 PM »
Quartering of His Majesty's Troops is one thing... rolling out the red carpet for illegal invaders???
What would signers of the Declaration say of people giving, _that one_, a thumb's up"?
Personally, I have found many people from "South of the Border" to be some of the best, in terms we are familiar with judging by.    Ignorant of our history and what it means, yes, perhaps.   But sharing many basic values.  And living/working in the desert SW, let me count that as "passably" informed where soaking  up propaganda is concerned...    Uneducated does  Not = Stoopid.   Avarice, please... we ARE human, all of us.
But this DOES NOT, in any way, excuse the lack of border control which denies true American citizens their right, their blood-and-sweat-won heritage, the final say-so of who shall be granted entry to our HOME.

Now.   I've had my word with the Clan Mac Gregor and they say it is time to get the horses and dogs fed!
Sleep well now, before the "night watch" has more reason to be established.