Poll

With the Impeachment Inquiry going forward, what month Will Biden resign due to Health Reasons?

September
0 (0%)
October
0 (0%)
November
0 (0%)
December
1 (14.3%)
January 2024
6 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: September 20, 2023, 10:57:30 AM

Author Topic: When Will Biden Resign For Health Reasons  (Read 450 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
When Will Biden Resign For Health Reasons
« on: September 13, 2023, 10:57:30 AM »
I think it is time for a vote for UP subscribers. Don't forget to comment on your vote. I will hold off on my vote for a couple of days

:popcorn:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: When Will Biden Resign For Health Reasons
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2023, 10:10:00 AM »
Things do not move quickly in Congress case in point, how long did it take Nixon to resign? In the next two months, The House is only in session for a total of 20-days, 3-weeks. It will take that time to just complete the inquiry.

November, the vote will take place for or against impeachment. The impeachment papers will be walked over to the Senate in December and the trial will be in January.

I think Biden will hang onto The Presidency till it becomes obvious it is time to go.

Just my timeline.  :lmfao:  :thumbsUp:
« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 10:11:46 AM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2023, 06:28:27 PM »
Ayup.
The Deep State can afford to play for/with time.
Or at least their death-grip on the nation's news outlets and social media leads them to believe.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2023, 01:48:25 PM »
He needs to remain in office long enough to pardon his son who is becoming the sacrificial lamb but in the end will serve NO time or punishment for his crimes. No one in the biden/clinton/obama crime families will ever see criminal charges stick
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2023, 02:54:35 PM »
This post has been viewed 80 times yet only 5 folks have voted. Kind of like local, state, and federal elections.  :facepalm:

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2023, 04:54:32 PM »
This post has been viewed 80 times yet only 5 folks have voted. Kind of like local, state, and federal elections.  :facepalm:
My response is not a option for voting on

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2023, 07:40:43 AM »
I can't predict when Joe will be "REMOVED", but you can bet that it will be by his own people. The only way to understand the Liberal side is to think of them as acting exactly like the Mafia. I've lived a long time and have seen this country turn upside down. Nothing surprises me anymore. No matter what happens to Joe, the Liberals will blame the Conservative side. I'm guessing that Joe will not be around for the election. Joe is getting so confused that the Left is getting nervous. You'll know when something is going to happen when Joe starts to say things that let cat out of the bag and all of a sudden, his mike goes dead so the public won't hear it. This new Impeachment hearings thing is an exercise in nothingness. He will not be impeached but it will help to make Joe lose some votes.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2023, 09:04:19 AM »
PKv, as usual sound comments from a senior member of UP.

My comments on your comments.

The impeachment inquiry serves two purposes. The first purpose is to give subpoena power to The House. Without that power, banks, institutions, and people will drag their feet to testify. The press will only minimally cover this inquiry.

The second part is, there will be an impeachment vote and he will be impeached. It will be sent over to the Senate where the trial will be held. The MSM will not be able to not cover this trial. It will not matter if Biden is acquitted by the Senate or he resigns, the people at that time will know the truth.

Whether the American people then act on the truth or not, I can not predict. Whether the American people turn on the Democrat's and MSM, and elect a GOP Congress and President in 2024, I can not predict. I can predict that the Progressives have painted themselves into the corner and like a cornered animal, will come out fighting. The next seventeen months are going to be hell on earth. Here in the good old USofA and around the globe.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 09:06:01 AM by JohnyMac »

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2023, 01:17:52 PM »
PKv, as usual sound comments from a senior member of UP.

My comments on your comments.

The impeachment inquiry serves two purposes. The first purpose is to give subpoena power to The House. Without that power, banks, institutions, and people will drag their feet to testify. The press will only minimally cover this inquiry.

The second part is, there will be an impeachment vote and he will be impeached. It will be sent over to the Senate where the trial will be held. The MSM will not be able to not cover this trial. It will not matter if Biden is acquitted by the Senate or he resigns, the people at that time will know the truth.

Whether the American people then act on the truth or not, I can not predict. Whether the American people turn on the Democrat's and MSM, and elect a GOP Congress and President in 2024, I can not predict. I can predict that the Progressives have painted themselves into the corner and like a cornered animal, will come out fighting. The next seventeen months are going to be hell on earth. Here in the good old USofA and around the globe.

I think any impeachment proceedings with be nothing more than a dog and pony show

The majority of the American people dont care about the impeachment, we're too busy worrying about paying bills

Trump already won two elections and the second was stolen from him, the next will also be stolen, one way or another...

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2023, 12:24:57 PM »
Grizz, MrsMac said almost word for word last night at dinner what you wrote.

The thing is that exposing Biden and his crime family even if he does not get impeached brings into the bright sun the corruption of many Politian's, both GOP & DEM, and the corruption of the MSM. Will things change in a big way? Nope, however, it might help things to change in a good way. A way where Americans start to get their news from other sources than the MSM.

But then again if Biden resigns, which I think he will, we have Giggles or as some of my friends call her, Knee Pads, to make fun of. Same puppet masters mind you, just new meme's.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2023, 01:58:30 PM »
Grizz, MrsMac said almost word for word last night at dinner what you wrote.

The thing is that exposing Biden and his crime family even if he does not get impeached brings into the bright sun the corruption of many Politian's, both GOP & DEM, and the corruption of the MSM. Will things change in a big way? Nope, however, it might help things to change in a good way. A way where Americans start to get their news from other sources than the MSM.

But then again if Biden resigns, which I think he will, we have Giggles or as some of my friends call her, Knee Pads, to make fun of. Same puppet masters mind you, just new meme's.

Mrs Mac is a wonderful and very intelligent woman, you're a lucky man  ;D

Americans will not wake up until the shit is kicking in their front door at zero dark thirty. After the door is kicked in they will whine "how did this happen", "why didnt anyone stop it"

I say "the shit" because its doesnt have to be a flea that does the kicking, any left wing group (blm, antifa, global change whacos, etc...) because they are free from prosecution and they know it.