Author Topic: When Covid-19 Mandates Roll Out, You Are The Silent Majority  (Read 279 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
When Covid-19 Mandates Roll Out, You Are The Silent Majority
« on: August 25, 2023, 10:06:50 AM »
I pray that when .gov rolls out the Covid-19 Redux mandates, that folks remember InBev, Target, Lionsgate, and yes Disney. Remember, we are the silent majority.

If there are lessons to learn from 2023, it?s that corporate politics matters. Target, Bud Light and Disney have lost billions in revenue or market cap, all because they prioritized appeasing the left showing they didn?t understand their own customers. -
OutKick

I was at a meeting last night and a side discussion started before the actual meeting began. The discussion was what do we do if Trump was impression or when Covide-19 mandates are reinstated.

Some proposals were more violent then what i am willing to do. My suggestion was pretty simple to do. Hit "them" in their pocket books. Boycott what you can with the exception of food. Stop buying stuff.

Just think if just even 5% of the population stopped shopping at Amazon or other retailers would do? Just think what would happen if you stopped buying petrol or diesel to your states fuel tax fund. Opt out of having state or federal income taxes out of your paycheck. You CAN OPT OUT. Take the taxes you would normally pay, and put in the bank to pay when April 15th rolls around. Hey, you will get interest while it sits in your bank.  ;)

Boycott = "We Will No Comply" Gandhi won...MLK won...

Stay tuned...

:popcorn:
« Last Edit: August 25, 2023, 10:08:52 AM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
Re: When Covid-19 Mandates Roll Out, You Are The Silent Majority
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2023, 10:50:51 AM »
Yes!    There are "more of us than there are of "them".
Engaging the "us" in sufficient numbers can change a game.
Also, quit using "plastic" to the extent possible.    I've begun trying to use cash and eschewed activating the PayPal and "Venmo" accounts my soon-to-be-ex tried to "help me with" -  cash is anonymous, protecting your consumer privacy and this too can help "change the game".   Becoming financial "grey men" plus disciplined boycott/selection - not exactly sexy.   But numerically a force of its own.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2023, 10:58:08 AM »
Amen Felix!  :thumbsUp:

We do use plastic for petrol fill ups as I do not want to have to go into the station and wait in line.

With that written, we are slowly moving away from plastic for questionable purchases. When buying ammo, I now buy a visia debit card or contact the vendor and make arrangements to send out a USPS counter check. Does it take longer to get your stuff? Yupper however, I enjoy throwing sand into .gov cog's.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2023, 03:43:32 PM »
Even with cash usage in Grey Man efforts, that in itself will probably give AI all the ammo it needs to single someone out.   Don't try to convince me our tax dollars aren't being spent to generate algorithms which will make us stand out like a campfire seen in thermal.    Even without rocket surgeons in the Intelligence biz, I reckon anyone who isn't totally hooked into the _convenience_ of plastic and digital will show on screens slated for "further scrutiny".    "They" will know we're up to "no good" but without details...
So be it.
The more people that do "opt out", the bigger the workload for our enemy apparatchiks.    Overload them.   And oh... that reminds me.... I still don't have a Faraday bag for my "Smart Phone"...