Author Topic: The Omnibus We Call The United States  (Read 84 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
The Omnibus We Call The United States
« on: November 10, 2023, 10:50:16 AM »
It has been a hectic week in the Mac household. A lot of challenges coming into the redoubt not unlike Hamas missiles landing in Gaza. Nothing that the good Lord knows we can't handle mind you.

This morning it is quiet. The temperature outside is in the low 40's but the temperature inside thanks to the wood stove is 74 degrees. No sun today. Overcast in a way that when I gaze out the window, I think we may see snow later today. I have a freshly brewed cup of Sumatra coffee next to me. Life is good.

In essence, it is totally calm with no missiles exploding about us. A welcome relief. Times like these my mind wanders a bit and I think about heady things.

Today, I am thinking about the quickening we are experiencing within the United States. Over the next nine or so months things will continue to progress with all kinds of things. Some nasty and some good. Then we will have the birth. The birth of a new United States.

Post the birth of this new country - some may call it a reset - it will be up to us to get off our couches and help to form this new country. Help will take different forms like, exchanging lead, statesmanship, leadership, farmer, etcetera. Are we ready to answer the call?

I pray that I am as this omnibus we have created has to be replaced. Hopefully, more in tune with the founding fathers vision. "A government of the people, by the people, for the people".

Keep in mind, God has a plan. Stay on frequency and be ready for when He calls you into action.

:popcorn:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2023, 10:08:55 AM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
Re: The Omnibus We Call The United States
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2023, 09:48:23 PM »
    Johny, thank you for such a thoughtful post, and also for the good advice.