Author Topic: Take Action Now!  (Read 811 times)

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
Take Action Now!
« on: January 13, 2013, 03:30:36 PM »
Hey Gang,

The fine folks at Sturm Ruger have put together a page with a form letter on it advocating enforcement of our current gun laws instead of adding more to the already bloated books. They have made it very easy for you to get this letter out to your State and Federal Reps. Take a look, fill out the info and hit send. It is just that easy.

Protect Your Rights

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Re: Take Action Now!
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 03:33:41 PM »
How about upholding the second amendment instead of the watered down version of our rights we are "allowed" now? 

Just sayin!  ;D
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 04:02:09 PM »
You got to fight the fight that you can win brother.

This form letter does not advocate any futher injustice mearly the enforcement of the current injustice. In this world, that is a win.

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2013, 04:37:51 PM »
Done!

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2013, 05:24:53 PM »
Thanks HJ.

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2013, 05:35:44 PM »
Well I have already been contacting every one of my non-representing representatives on this issue and doing it in such a way as so it is obviously not a form letter.  That way it's less likely to end up in the spam box lol.
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2013, 05:39:42 PM »
Reality seems to be lost on these folks.

I have to adamantly disagree with this statement from ruger's site.  These ass clowns know exactly what they are doing and they want US disarmed, one way or another.
Han shot first!

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2013, 05:48:19 PM »
It took me less than 2 minutes to get that form letter sent off. Compaired to the countless phone calls and emails I've been sending it was painless.

Will it be effective? I can't say but I do know that politics are spineless wretches who will yeild this way or that to the pressure they face. Let it be us that they yeild to.

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2013, 05:49:48 PM »
Well I have already been contacting every one of my non-representing representatives on this issue and doing it in such a way as so it is obviously not a form letter.  That way it's less likely to end up in the spam box lol.

I'm doing both, it can't hurt.

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2013, 06:01:10 PM »
Sure, it can't hurt.  But its like shop owners complaining to the mafia that they don't like what they are doing.  They are more afraid of what the Don would do to them and their families than their political career.  Besides, as long as they play the game they will be taken care of.

I guess my point is...
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Han shot first!

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2013, 06:16:51 PM »
I can't, in good conscience take any futher action without exhausting all peaceful means.

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2013, 06:23:13 PM »
I'm not sure what you are insinuating that I was getting at, but I wasn't talking about taking any action like you are implying.
Han shot first!

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2013, 06:30:13 PM »
 I made that statement regarding my own mentality no insinuation intended.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2013, 07:29:18 PM »
What laws in particular arent being enforced? From where i sit they enforce the shit out of every gun law there is. And then sometimes try to enforce non-existant laws aswell.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2013, 09:41:39 PM »
That Guy Wrote:
I can't, in good conscience take any futher action without exhausting all peaceful means.

YES! Thank you TG. I am a foil hatted schmuck who will die for the Bill Of Rights whether it is for the first, fourth, tenth or second, etcetera. BUT, before I do, I will exhaust all legal options at my disposal.

If I am forced to send Barry and his minions to the depth of Hell; it will be done with a clear conscience.

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2013, 10:05:12 PM »
It is a bit ironic that Ruger has set this up, in light of old Bill Rugers' support for the AWB and magazine capacity limits in '94. Just saying. For the record, I did send out emails to my representatives.

Offline RS762

• Committed prepper
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2013, 10:41:31 PM »
Done.

Offline Xydaco

• Prepper Apprentice
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2013, 04:18:23 PM »
We are way beyond elected assholes doing anything for our country. You fight will be against a shield, white hat or DomHomoSec. you and I both know this.
In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall.

Offline Skippy00004

• Committed prepper
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2013, 05:04:04 PM »
Sent.
Don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain...

"I do believe that, where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence." --Mahatma Ghandi