Author Topic: Survivalist Compound For Sale  (Read 1418 times)

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
Survivalist Compound For Sale
« on: August 21, 2012, 09:52:37 AM »

The three year?s worth of rations and 7,000 gallons of propane came with the house. The cache of weapons and precious metals did not.

Carol Todd bought the three-home, 31-acre compound in southeast Bulloch County anyway. She didn?t need the guns and didn?t know ? at the time ? about the gold and silver coins the seller once had secreted away in a hidden room underneath the living room closet.

She saw the property differently than the previous owner. She wanted a multi-generational estate, a rural retreat she could share with her parents, siblings, kids and grandkids.

Much more at the link:  http://savannahnow.com/exchange/2012-08-19/former-y2k-refuge-sale#.UDORtKPUcvE

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
Re: Survivalist Compound For Sale
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 05:21:42 PM »
Maybe SP can collectively come up with the money and buy it? Anyone who puts money in, gets a place there when shtf.  :)

byog - bring your own guns

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 06:24:20 PM »
Maybe SP can collectively come up with the money and buy it? Anyone who puts money in, gets a place there when shtf.  :)

byog - bring your own guns

sounds like an awesome idea! all you guys put in and pay for it, and I'll pay my share by living there and maintaining it.  ;D
Rome is burning, and Obama is playing the fiddle - GAP

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 06:25:13 PM »
This area is on the southern outskirts of my old stomping grounds.  The land is excellent for wildlife and farming.  The only drawbacks I see are the proximity to the coast (hurricanes, mega tidal waves, etc.) and nuclear power reactors.
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2012, 08:36:37 PM »
SOLD
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline Kobalt

• Committed prepper
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2012, 12:13:38 AM »
I think its nice and all, but now that it has had publicity it might draw negative attention.
Fan out your shots. We want everyone to get some.