Author Topic: Stop Buying Ammo at fucking retarded prices.  (Read 2248 times)

Offline Ronin

• Prepper Apprentice
Stop Buying Ammo at fucking retarded prices.
« on: April 03, 2013, 09:38:03 PM »
That is the only way this shit will come back down, stop letting these scumbags rip us off.

Offline WhiteWolfReloaded

• Senior Prepper
Re: Stop Buying Ammo at fucking retarded prices.
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 10:13:22 PM »
Umm.......welcome?

Offline RS762

• Committed prepper
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 10:13:39 PM »
Yup.
Welcome to SP [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 10:13:59 PM »

http://straightprep.com/forum/index.php?topic=3652.0

Here ya go! [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co

Welcome.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 10:15:44 PM by Deathstyle »
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2013, 10:37:15 PM »
Welcome to SP Ronin.  Make yourself at home.

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco

Offline RS762

• Committed prepper
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2013, 10:38:53 PM »
wasn't there a guy named "ronin" on the LnL forums?

Offline WhiteWolfReloaded

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2013, 10:46:29 PM »

Pretty sure there was, but it's a common username. Guess we'll find out though. Hey wait, wasn't he the government snitch?  :o Just messin'

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2013, 10:54:04 PM »
I remember SilentSnake. That guy always took so much shit for going against the tide and standing by what he believed in.

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2013, 11:24:44 PM »

Pretty sure there was, but it's a common username. Guess we'll find out though. Hey wait, wasn't he the government snitch?  :o Just messin'

LOL!  That was pretty good.  No offense ronin.

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2013, 10:22:33 AM »
Welcome Ronin, hope you find this little community useful in your preps. :D

Alex1992

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2013, 11:02:57 AM »
Welcome to our humble abode Ronin and as for your topic yeah people need to stop doing that, buying ammo from assholes and scumbags is only gonna make it worse.

1000meterstare

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2013, 04:45:59 AM »
Wow!  Ignorance AND profanity in his first post.  I'm impressed.  I gather this dude doesn't have a degree in economics.  It's a supply side issue.  DeltaHotelSierra is purchasing so much ammo it is artificially restricting the supply for the rest of us, thus raising prices.  Yawn. [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at

Offline Ronin

• Prepper Apprentice
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2013, 07:49:14 AM »
Wow!  Ignorance AND profanity in his first post.  I'm impressed.  I gather this dude doesn't have a degree in economics.  It's a supply side issue.  DeltaHotelSierra is purchasing so much ammo it is artificially restricting the supply for the rest of us, thus raising prices.  Yawn. [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at

You're telling me that if people didn't stop paying this ridiculous prices on ammo they wouldn't go down? LOL  Go to your local walmart and ask them if they are getting less ammo, they will tell you they are getting the same shit they always have.  It's a well known fact that there are groups of guys who are waiting every morning for shipments to buy that shit up, for the sole reason of re-selling it.  Where do you live? Under a rock? 

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2013, 09:32:13 AM »
Ronin, welcome to the site. SP has a great group of gals & guys contributing to the forum.

Other than shotgun shells in the fall; none of the ChinaMarts sell ammo around me here in RI. The local mom & pop's here as well as near the family hunting cabin NE PA. are limiting ammo purchases to buyers which I have posted before. None of the mom & pop's that I shop at have jacked their prices up other than the normal keystone mark-up.

In RI as well as PA, ammo sales have skyrocketed not do to the ammo shortage. It is because of the draconian ammo purchase laws that , CT., MA., and NY has or have imposed on their citizenry.

Last I would like to add, that I have not seen any of my friends in RI or PA buying up large quantities of ammo to resell at inflated prices. I have received calls from friends while they are in a store asking me if I would like a box or two of X as it is on the shelf - I have done likewise. I am not saying that some folks are not doing what you wrote; however that is capitalism. Won't it be funny when they are stuck with a shit-ton of ammo and have to sell it below what they paid for it.  :o

Again Ronin, welcome on board.

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2013, 10:47:58 AM »
It's a well known fact that there are groups of guys who are waiting every morning for shipments to buy that shit up, for the sole reason of re-selling it. 
To be fair, this tactic is nothing new. It just becomes more apparent when panic kicks into effect. Gougers will be gougers no matter the economy and other side-show events going on.

Offline Ronin

• Prepper Apprentice
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2013, 12:15:54 PM »
Exactly, i'm not bringing any breaking news.  I'm simply saying that if we continue to buy at these outrageous prices they will never come down.  Make these fuckers eat the shit.

It's a well known fact that there are groups of guys who are waiting every morning for shipments to buy that shit up, for the sole reason of re-selling it. 
To be fair, this tactic is nothing new. It just becomes more apparent when panic kicks into effect. Gougers will be gougers no matter the economy and other side-show events going on.

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2013, 12:22:41 PM »
Exactly, i'm not bringing any breaking news.  I'm simply saying that if we continue to buy at these outrageous prices they will never come down.  Make these fuckers eat the shit.
Exactly!

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2013, 11:32:41 PM »
Well signs of supply are starting to show. Turners Outdoorsman, a chain of gun stores here in Cali, is starting to advertise having ARs (stripped lowers and completed) and AKs (Arsenal).

http://www.turners.com/engage/displayads.php

The prices are insane which is too be expected. Stripped lower from unknown company is $160, Arsenal AK is $1600, M&P 15 SPORT is going for about $1,200. No ammo is advertised though. I know the prices arent the best but I wasnt expecting them to be advertising that they had black rifles until at least halfway through summer. Hopefully ammo avaliablity and lower prices are will come soon as well.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2013, 11:57:19 PM »
I remember SilentSnake. That guy always took so much shit for going against the tide and standing by what he believed in.

Elaborate further please. To stay on topic pm me please I'm curious
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2013, 11:52:23 PM »
Supply must be getting a little better because a local small tac shop I visit frequently actually had a couple boxes each of the pistol calibers in and the prices were in line with pre-BS.
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2013, 09:02:10 PM »
I've been able to find a box or two of pistol blammo here and there for the classic price.. 5.56.. not so lucky.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2013, 09:44:48 PM »
The best I have been able to find in 223/5.56 is a Federal can of 420 rnds of 62gr green tip for $200-. I texted my friend and he asked me to pick it up...Which I did. It's pretty sad to pay 48? a round  [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Ronin

• Prepper Apprentice
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2013, 09:54:23 PM »
Went by the local dicks sporting goods yesterday, guess what the guy behind the counter told me.  "Every morning the same guys from "name withdrawn" gunshop are here to buy up mostly everything.  As a matter of fact you could probably go up there and peal off their price tag and find ours under it.."

Don't worry, I will be driving up there to check out these price tags.  And if I am lucky enough to find this, I will be putting something nice together for the local paper. 

Offline RS762

• Committed prepper
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2013, 10:02:05 PM »
Went by the local dicks sporting goods yesterday, guess what the guy behind the counter told me.  "Every morning the same guys from "name withdrawn" gunshop are here to buy up mostly everything.  As a matter of fact you could probably go up there and peal off their price tag and find ours under it.."

Don't worry, I will be driving up there to check out these price tags.  And if I am lucky enough to find this, I will be putting something nice together for the local paper.

Exact same thing happens here, a guy who owns a pawn shop comes in and buys ammo every morning.