Author Topic: Speaker McCarthy - Circular Suicide or Devine Intervention  (Read 207 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Speaker McCarthy - Circular Suicide or Devine Intervention
« on: October 04, 2023, 11:42:28 AM »
At first what happened in the House of Representatives yesterday with eight GOP Representatives in essence canning former Speaker McCarthy, with no plan that I can see, I just shook my head. Excellent example of a circular suicide.

When I would can someone, I always had a plan to whom would fill that vacant role and what the replacement was going to accomplish. Again to be redundant, where is the plan Rep. Gaetz?

Well I just read that Rep. Jim Jordan will run for House Speaker. Was this the plan or is it Devine Intervention? I lean towards the good Lord helping out.

Thoughts?

:popcorn:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
Re: Speaker McCarthy - Circular Suicide or Devine Intervention
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2023, 12:45:48 PM »
   A Tennessee Republican, Tim Burchett,  is one of those that voted against McCarthy.  He was interviewed shortly afterwards regarding his vote.  Apparently, McCarthy made some disparaging remarks to Burchett regarding his Christian beliefs in a phone call, which was made to encourage Burchett to vote for McCarthy.  Not too smart to slight a man's religion, when you need his vote.  Sounds like McCarthy needs to read and study How to Win Friends and Influence People.  McCarthy is just another RINO.

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2023, 04:11:23 PM »
While I do support the dethroning of McCarthy. The corruption will eventually invade the new leadership in the same way it has infected the recent. In the long run nothing new has changed. Stay on course. Many preppers come and go, some return and others don?t.
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2023, 01:09:56 PM »
I was VERY surprised to see that Boebert and MTG didnt vote to remove him

Glad he's gone, peaceful change NEEDS to happen and I hope the replacement knows how to work for America AND LEGAL AMERICANS
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline RB in GA

• Committed prepper
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2023, 05:11:19 PM »
The Republicans have no idea how to function as a majority in the House- so very sad

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2023, 06:10:03 PM »
The Republicans have no idea how to function as a majority in the House- so very sad

From my point of view, the majority of them are establishment scum so to follow their lead is not a good thing.
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c