Author Topic: Something, but probably nothing.  (Read 2911 times)

cornkiller1

Something, but probably nothing.
« on: December 07, 2012, 03:45:35 AM »
I've been keeping touch with my bros stationed throughout the U.S. They are all being vaccinated from Small pox, Typhoid and Anthrax.

Now this is probably standard but why is suddenly all military getting these vaccines? My buddies at Ft.Knox and at Ft.hood are getting them.

Being in the Guard I just had to take my FEMA training ICS 100 and 200. Getting maced and tazed soon. But why all of a sudden I need this Fema training and all my bros getting vaccinated for eradicated viruses?

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: Something, but probably nothing.
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 09:09:48 AM »
Interesting cornkiller.

Google Military vaccinations and a whole bunch of things pop up including this chart of what vaccinations are going to be given to our military, http://usmilitary.about.com/od/theorderlyroom/l/blvaccinations.htm

No reasons given.

Here is the ICS 100 FEMA PDF http://www.fema.gov/sites/default/files/orig/fema_pdfs/pdf/emergency/nims/ics_100_fs.pdf

You have to wonder, 'What is our Government worried about or preparing for?'
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 02:54:27 PM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 10:31:56 AM »
It's not new, my sister got a full round of shots before and after her last deployment to the Stan and that was 2 years ago.

What is interesting to me is that you guys get shot with vaccines that they will not use on the public. Kinda make you wonder...

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 11:45:17 AM »

"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline thatGirl

• Senior Prepper
  • Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2012, 12:15:47 PM »
A lot of previously eradicated viruses are popping up with this subculture of parents that refuse to vaccinate their kids, Jenny McCarthy is the celebrity guru of the movement,  but that mostly involves diseases like whooping cough. 

Anthrax and small pox have been feared possible acts of bio-terrorism since the 90's, so no surprise there.  I also assume that we still use our military to test vaccines and drugs not approved for human trials.  I've never joined up, but I bet when you do there's a shit ton of fine print.  According to wiki, our government seems to think that there could be pockets of small pox that could be harvested as biological weapons in places that did not participate in the eradication program, like North Korea.   

I also wouldn't be surprised if we see typhoid pop up in areas as we keep getting hammered by mega storms with the effects of climate change becoming more and more apparent.  We're already broke and I think we will see longer turn around times getting regions up and running after these big storm events, it will be like 3rd world countries in parts of the US for longer stints as far as drinking water issues, sewage waste in the streets, hunger, and illness.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

You have freedom when you're easy in your harness.
Robert Frost

Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday.
John Wayne

Offline mountainredneck2051

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2012, 01:11:39 PM »
i knew i liked jenny mcarthy for more than her tig ol bitties
Bursting bubbles since 2013

Offline thatGirl

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2012, 01:41:48 PM »
Really?  Cause not vaccinating kids and sending them to daycare and school puts babies lives in jeopardy, you can't vaccinate till a certain age.  I think it's a pretty fucked up thing to advocate for.  You should stick with enjoying the bitties and day dreaming about what could go into her mouth, while completely disregarding what comes out of it.  She's at the top of my dumb bitch list directly under Nancy Pelosi- did that image bring the swelling down?   
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Robert Frost

John Wayne

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2012, 01:52:29 PM »

There ya go buddies.

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2012, 02:36:01 PM »
ig?no?rance
noun
the state or fact of being ignorant; lack of knowledge, learning, information, etc.

ad?ju?vant
adjective
serving to help or assist; auxiliary.
Medicine/Medical . utilizing drugs, radiation therapy, or other means of supplemental treatment following cancer surgery.

noun
a person or thing that aids or helps.
anything that aids in removing or preventing a disease, especially a substance added to a prescription to aid the effect of the main ingredient.
Immunology . a substance admixed with an immunogen in order to elicit a more marked immune response.

In immunology, an adjuvant is an agent that may stimulate the immune system and increase the response to a vaccine, without having any specific antigenic effect in itself.

There are many different adjuvants used in immunology.  Here's a write-up about them... It has a lot of big words so just pay close attention to the adverse effects of each type:  http://whale.to/vaccine/adjuvants.html#ADJUVANTS_

The addition of adjuvants (and preservatives) is NOT necessary for an immunization to take.  IMO, these chemical compounds are added for the purposes of eugenics (thinning the herd/reducing lifespan), and so the medical industrial complex can profit from your slow death.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 02:53:51 PM by special-k »
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2012, 03:17:03 PM »
Interesting subject and I am sure with varying degree of opinions.

I received a Polio & Small pox vaccination as an infant. I had Measles, Chicken pox and Mumps by the time I was 10 years old. I have a TB bug or something living in me as I always test positive when they test me for TB which happens every five years or so.

So I am covered for most diseases except for Anthrax.

On another note but similar topic: I use to get the flu shot every year and every year I seemed to get the flu. [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at

Three years ago I forgot or was to busy and didn't get it. I didn't get the flu that season. I have NOT gotten the flu shot since and I have not suffered from the flu during that period of time. I may get a minor cold but never the flu.

Because of my experience by not getting the flu shot, last year my wife didn't get one either. Low & behold she didn't get the flu.
She was at her Primary Physician before we left RI and he put the 'full course press' on her to get a flu shot. She stood her ground and said no. I will report back in the spring as to whether either one of us got the flu.

Just saying...Not trying to start a pissing match over this topic.   
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2012, 03:19:45 PM »
Really?  Cause not vaccinating kids and sending them to daycare and school puts babies lives in jeopardy, you can't vaccinate till a certain age.  I think it's a pretty fucked up thing to advocate for.  You should stick with enjoying the bitties and day dreaming about what could go into her mouth, while completely disregarding what comes out of it.  She's at the top of my dumb bitch list directly under Nancy Pelosi- did that image bring the swelling down?   

you know what i think is fucked up? all the kids with autism from getting vaccinated from the boogie man
have you even checked out whats in the vaccines they are recommending or at least read about the warnings?

i personally know 4 kiddos who got autism from flu shots and vaccines
and i know absolutely ZERO kids who have died/ or had any serious illness from catching it at school

BTW vaccines are just to "improve" your immunity to shit
nothing a proper diet wouldn't do better
instead of injecting our kids with awful shit to go to school why don't we demand they be fed a proper diet get some exercise

Offline thatGirl

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2012, 04:17:10 PM »
I went about this the wrong way, sorry to throw out opinion in such an oppressive way without any real info.  Props to Special-K for laying out facts and definitions...

First off, no medical studies have found a direct link between the DPT vaccination and neurological disorders such as autism.  It has been noted that high fevers after receiving the vaccine could cause disorders, but the diseases being vaccinated against cause the same side-effects.  Cases of autism, ADD, seizures, etc... are likely from preexisting conditions.  Good parenting and diet can help a lot of things, but won't save an infant from pertussis.  Neurological disorders are not understood completely and like everything else, can occur for a number of reasons.  You can plan your pregnancy, take multi-vitamins, not smoke, eat healthy, not drink caffeine, and still have a child born with one of these ailments.  Beyond that we have to consider the severity of the disorder.  I firmly believe that many of the greatest minds have been mildly autistic, it takes a certain kind of brain wiring to focus and produce advances in our knowledge without being crushed under the pressure or by the bastardizations of ones achievements.

I don't trust the FDA or modern medicine to decide my fate, I research drugs and ask for second and third opinions.  Healthy living and your own antibody production can only get you so far, there are smart steps we can take that will help us in this overpopulated society with too many butts in the tub. 

I didn't get a flu shot for the last two years, I'm waiting to get one but am currently sick.  The thing about the flu shot is that they choose one strain that they think will be the most virulent one for the current year and manufacture the flu shot for that.  That does not mean that there aren't many other strains that can still infect you.  The purpose of the flu shot is not to eradicate flu viruses, of course we need pathogens to promote healthy immune systems, but to prevent huge outbreaks like Spanish flu in the early 1900s that took the lives of many perfectly healthy folks. 

What many people don't think about when assessing their health with and without the flu shot, is whether your immune system is less compromised because the shot has negative effects, or if you've not been exposed because of changes in your routine.  Have you been interacting as much with the public, exposing yourself to viruses, or have you been unintentionally self-quarantined.  I've been on this forum so much and haven't been very social in person, I suspect I probably don't need to get a flu shot this year, but I will anyway.   

That's my 2 cents, everyone has to decide for themselves, but hopefully when making that decision folks will consider that they don't live in a bubble...

My heals are dug in and I'm ducking for cover, fire away boys  [url=http://yoursmiles.org/p-m
Winston Churchill

Robert Frost

John Wayne

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2012, 04:28:09 PM »
I don't really have an opinion on this either way. Nice picture though TG, Thanks!

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2012, 04:54:51 PM »
I've been keeping touch with my bros stationed throughout the U.S. They are all being vaccinated from Small pox, Typhoid and Anthrax. Standard Before a deployment

Now this is probably standard but why is suddenly all military getting these vaccines? My buddies at Ft.Knox and at Ft.hood are getting them.

Being in the Guard I just had to take my FEMA training ICS Somewhat normal.100 and 200. Getting maced and tazed not normal & probably the scariest part. soon. But why all of a sudden I need this Fema training and all my bros getting vaccinated for eradicated viruses?

They only do that when you need to be trained for liability reasons. One cannot use it if they do not know what its like having it used on them. ( Force reasons )
Unless your a civilian of course.  [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2012, 05:12:55 PM »

What?

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2012, 05:15:40 PM »
ENOUGH! You are driving me crazy with these pic's  [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at

Why do you keep putting my wife's pictures up?  ;)

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2012, 05:21:09 PM »
You're a lucky man JMac ;)

No but really, how could she be wrong.. I mean, look at her!

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2012, 05:24:38 PM »
p.s. I'm just trying to distract you so thatGirl will quit using up all the interwebz and lagging down my J McCarthy search!

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2012, 06:33:08 PM »
Yeah baby TG  [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2012, 08:01:11 PM »

I think its messed up that the mutated vaccinated to hell people are able to walk near normal people. Who knows what they have... buncha freaky test rats. 

I eat a lot of fast food etc so i usually do get the flu every year. I never get the flu shot for one as its more of a guess what strands i might be exposed to. And two as i dont mind puking for 24hrs and keeping my chance for alzeihmers down 1000% among other things. I read that in the newspaper a while back. Maybe its not true....but ill take my chances...

Isnt it weird how they are bassically paying you to get their flu shot now? i saw one ad that said the shot was $15 and then you get a $30 gift card...
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 08:08:16 PM by Kentactic »
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Alex1992

« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2012, 11:52:41 PM »
I aint gonna lie Jenny McCarthy has a nice pair but her motives for not vaccinating is ridiculous, but when the parents decide not to vaccinate their kids, lets just say don't start crying to us when kid is dying from Typhus, Dysentary, Cholera or Polio. My point is the world is full of IDIOTS

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2012, 12:48:06 AM »
LOL I like this thread.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.  :))
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2012, 08:02:30 AM »
I aint gonna lie Jenny McCarthy has a nice pair but her motives for not vaccinating is ridiculous, but when the parents decide not to vaccinate their kids, lets just say don't start crying to us when kid is dying from Typhus, Dysentary, Cholera or Polio. My point is the world is full of IDIOTS

her kid got autism from being vaccinated, i know 4 more personally who did, how many kids do you know who have got Typhus, Dysentary, Cholera or Polio?

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2012, 09:35:59 AM »
OONW wrote:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.  :))

I LOVE IT!

In all honesty, the best medicine to stay away from getting colds or the flu is to stay away from people. When the Spanish flu hit the US in the early part of the 20th century; the folks who were affected the most were the folks in the cities. My grandmother was a youngster and she told me that she use to sit on her front house steps and count the hearses as they passed, all day long. She was brought up in Perth Amboy NJ.

I think TGrl already posted this; however it deserves a read by all if you haven't already done so.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1918_flu_pandemic 

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2012, 10:50:32 AM »
ahh the flu pandemic, my grandpa says they kept an onion in every room and one in their pocket, his family never so much as sneezed they were one of the only families that didn't have anyone show signs of it at all