Author Topic: Slavery Is Acceptance  (Read 593 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Slavery Is Acceptance
« on: April 14, 2021, 10:17:15 PM »
I have decided to not wear a mask in public either in PA or NY. 

Since Sunday, I have not worn a mask. I have gone to restaurants, hardware stores, Penn Dot rest area's, and yes, a grocery store. Although I have been stared at, NOBODY has said squat.

At the rest area today, there were two State Troopers who I walked past coming in. Nada was said. Oh, and the Troopers where wearing their black masks...On their chin.

Tick tock...Tick tock...The more you put up with authoritarian bureaucrats BS, then you are accepting slavery.   
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline RB in GA

• Committed prepper
Re: Slavery Is Acceptance
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2021, 10:49:11 PM »
Agreed!   :bravo:

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2021, 11:38:23 AM »
In the past year since this BS started I've only worn a mask when going to VA appointments and I got talked to if I exposed my nose. I will not wear it anyplace else.
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2021, 01:34:39 PM »
Still wearing into businesses that have a sign "requiring" it.   Absolutely no place else.
On the one hand, I am respecting a business owner's right to set terms and conditions.   On the other, yes, I am "caving" to a form of bondage to hysteria (aka: slavery).   At what point do I instigate confrontation by flouting what I consider to be a business owner's right versus pressuring that business to abandon _STUPID_?
It's not an easy question or else I would already have a ready answer.   :-) :what:

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2021, 01:53:54 PM »
Still wearing into businesses that have a sign "requiring" it.   Absolutely no place else.
On the one hand, I am respecting a business owner's right to set terms and conditions.   On the other, yes, I am "caving" to a form of bondage to hysteria (aka: slavery).   At what point do I instigate confrontation by flouting what I consider to be a business owner's right versus pressuring that business to abandon _STUPID_?
It's not an easy question or else I would already have a ready answer.   :-) :what:

Ahh good point. I do respect the small businesses that require them IF I NEED to go inside, I can also take my business elsewhere. But big businesses I will not wear one and if they ask me to leave I will be polite and take my business down the street.

I was in a business last week and they told me its going to become their policy that all employees must get the shot. I said I dont think thats legal anymore than requiring blond hair and breast implants. She replied that nobody is being forced to work there and they can find employment elsewhere. She didnt have an answer when I commented about customers being allowed in without the shot or mask
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2021, 01:58:58 PM »
Felix you bring up some valid points.

1) I go into a business if the sign on the door mentions "state mandate" unmasked. Mandates do not equal a law.
2) I do wear a mask if the sign on the door if the business owner is requesting it. He/she has a right to run their business as they like.
3) I go into a business if the sign is #2 and the employees are not wearing a mask.

So far this week, I have gone into no public building with a mask.

Now my neighbors have been going mask-less since Easter with no ramifications and only a few comments from fellow shoppers. 

Vacinnes and masks are all about seperating us into more camps.  :hiding:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 02:00:29 PM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2021, 03:39:39 PM »
From day one, I have rebelled against wearing masks. I think the only thing they do is show the world that you have allowed youself to be controlled by BS. Keep wearing that mask and you will eventually make yourself sick from all the germs you breath in and out. If someone say's, "You're not wearing a mask". I just say, "I'm not wearing any underwear either".

Offline RB in GA

• Committed prepper
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2021, 07:50:03 PM »
I received one of those CDC/FDA updates a few weeks back regarding whether mandatory vaccinations for health care workers could be enforced.  The CDC/FDA stated that health care workers could not be forced to receive vaccinations, further stating it would be a violation of their civil rights.- BUT if they refused to be vaccinated and the company had a written policy that required vaccinations they could be processed for termination under the law, regardless of the reasons given for non-compliance. Which of course means zero unemployment income as that would be a voluntary quit.
These kind of rulings are lose/lose for people who just want to be left alone, do their jobs, get paid and live their lives.  More chains...

I personally have zero intention of getting the covid vaccines- I've just made the decision that if my company pulls this crap its time to change careers again. Though it does make me wonder if you live in one those states that have right to work laws whether this could be challenged successfully? 

Anyway, just thought I'd share that nugget.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2021, 08:43:43 AM »
I know of two health workers (EMT & Cardiologist Tech) who refused to take the vaccine. An incredible amount of pressure was applied including visits to HR where their jobs were threatened. In the end they were not terminated but had to sign a release stating they would not hold the hospital liable if they got the Chinese Flu.

Is the Chinese flu a serious illness, well sure but the mortality rate of the folks who receive it is below 2%. I saw a number yesterday that as of this date, mortality rate is less than 1% now.

I just don't get it.

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2021, 10:51:04 AM »
   We went to dinner last evening at our favorite local Mexican restaurant.  The place was hopping, and no one was wearing a mask, except for the waiters.  It's been the same case for the past month, restaurants are open and busy, and only the wait staff are wearing masks.  So, in this oasis of life in middle Tennessee, we've gone back to normal, with schools in session and minimal impact to our lives. 

Meanwhile, I've watched on-line the hearings with Fauci spreading his misinformation.  I have no doubt that there is a contagious deadly virus, as we've had several friends and acquaintances die from disease.  However, as has been indicated elsewhere, the mortality rate is lower than has been advertised y the CDC and WHO.  The fear of the disease has been used by the ruling elites for nefarious purposes.  Recently testing has indicated that the disease may actually be quite rare, as described in a study: https://principia-scientific.com/laboratories-in-us-cant-find-covid-19-in-1500-positive-tests/ 

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2021, 11:08:17 AM »
Interesting article Jackalope. Influenza-A, not Covid-19.  :lmfao:

Offline DMCakhunter

• Committed prepper
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2021, 12:18:36 PM »
Central Iowa is almost normal. Some businesses require masks and some don't. As mentioned above, most restaurant and store employees wear masks.
Now government employees on the other hand, are over paid and under worked. They still have restrictions on serving customers.
Takes 3-4 weeks to get an appointment to transfer a vehicle title (dealerships can use mail, lowly individuals have to do it in person).
Utterly useless.