Author Topic: Secession: thoughts & news  (Read 1275 times)

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
Secession: thoughts & news
« on: November 07, 2012, 10:33:39 AM »
Due to the barrage of executive orders that are undoubtedly on the way, I do foretell official (state govt.) grumblings of secession in our future.  Please, don't have any fantasy of our "heroic" state figureheads stepping up to defend our civil liberties (gun rights, etc.), but rather the state purse... money is the only thing that seems to get their attention.  At this point in time, virtually all state and local governments are stretched to or beyond their limit.  Mathematically, we can't endure the taxes, tariffs, fees & regulations that will be imposed by a final four years from this administration.

Martial law is coming anyway.  Why not got out screaming in defiance, instead of the states going along like silent sheep?

Do you see any advantage of taking the LEGAL avenue of economic secession? 

Would it not be wise to force D.C. to openly show it's hand of tyrannical intent for the yet undecided states to see? 

And finally, many of you have suggested that the military will not fight the people.  Are you willing to put that to the test?

What say ye?

Please note that I have not called for any action in this post.  I have only asked questions along with my commentary.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 11:12:27 AM by special-k »
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
Re: Secession: thoughts & news
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 12:50:56 PM »
Isn't speculation great.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 01:15:26 PM »
Valerie Jarret promises retribution to non supporters of Barry

http://theulstermanreport.com/2012/11/01/valerie-jarret-after-we-win-this-election-its-our-turn-payback-time-wsi/

Openly declared as ?Obama?s Brain?, and the figure whose second story West Wing office has been described by political insiders as the true Oval Office of the Obama White House, Valerie Jarrett is letting it be known that if Barack Obama secures election victory next week, there may be, quite literally, hell to pay for those who opposed him.

This doesn't mean you or I it means the states that opposed Barry: Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Utah, etc, etc, etc.

Should be interesting.

Stay tuned...
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Grudgie

• Committed prepper
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 04:51:52 PM »
I am distraught. I honestly believed Romney would be our president and Americans were coming around to see that more government is bad. Not that I thought Romney was going to do any better, don't get me wrong. But the symbolic meaning of electing Oboma agian goes to show what Americans want from their government.

I guess I thought our side was winning. I thought the people were coming around. But I was wrong. I liked to think of our side as the righteous underdogs waking people up from their slumber and galloping through Lexington loudly proclaiming the arrival of the Regulars. But now I see that the people don't want freedom. It's us who are the bad guys. We are just dangerous individuals believing in outdated doctrine and ideas.

This country is splitting bad. A country cannot be successfully ran by both capitalists and communists. The house is divided agianst itself and it cannot stand.

The majority have chosen what they want and however much I despise it, a respectfull democratic citizen must abide the decision.

However if you believe what I believe, then you WILL NOT be apart of this oppressive abomination of a country. I loved America. But America got sick. And I don't think there is a cure.

My thoughts may not necessarily reflect the views of Straight Prep. You can call me a drama queen. After work I'm going to think this through.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 05:11:54 PM »
Grudgie,
your writings pretty much sum it up for me.

I do want to say it is not an attach on America, it is an attach on The Constitution.

I wrote earlier on another subject line: Let's remember that Barry only won by 2-3 points. So there are still 55 million Americans who do not agree with what Barry represents. Just some food for thought.

On a similar note:

Here in RI there was five requests for bonds. Well for a state that is going bankrupt, all five passed - How are we going to pay for it?.

People just don't get it! What is happening today in the US is what happened in Greece and Spain leading up to their situation.

Let the printing presses roll.......
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline RS762

• Committed prepper
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2012, 06:30:08 PM »
 [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at
Secession.
Not Succession.

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2012, 07:07:05 PM »
[img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at
Secession.
Not Succession.

I wasn't going to say anything.
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline RS762

• Committed prepper
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2012, 08:27:46 PM »
^^^
then you're a better man than I  :P

Offline RS762

• Committed prepper
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2012, 08:51:35 PM »
We can only hope, a revival of southern nationalism is sorely needed.

John D Hale Band - I Am A Rebel Soldier

Wave dixie, don't give a fuck.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2012, 08:53:36 PM »
If theres a "vital" spelling error that makes the post nearly impossible to understand then simply correct it like so.

"Secession*"

And then add your thoughts on the topic.

The facepalms not needed.

If i were to correct miss pronounced words every time i heard it in life id be facepalming myself all day long.

Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline RS762

• Committed prepper
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2012, 09:00:26 PM »
Didn't mean to come off hard on you grudgie, sorry if it came off that way, the facepalm was not serious.
I totally agree with you btw.

As a good ole Arkansas boy i would love to see my homeland (the ozarks) free from this bureaucratic nightmare.
Im being totally sincere, secession really is the only way.

local song, this battlefield is a few miles from my home.

Confederate Song - Battle of Pea Ridge

Offline Grudgie

• Committed prepper
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2012, 10:39:20 PM »
It's my accent combined with a bastard mutt of a language. Dam grmmar nazis.

Downfall of Grammar
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 03:42:14 PM by Grudgie »

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2012, 12:13:04 AM »
From Lays of Ancient Rome

Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the Gate
"To every man upon this earth
Death cometh soon or late.
And how can man die better than facing fearful odds,
For the ashes of his fathers,
And the temples of his Gods."

Wiki that shit, Horatius Cocles

It is poem about a man who had the gall to stand against an army.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 12:42:03 AM by thatguy »

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2012, 12:27:41 AM »

This is a classic example of post election depression. I agree Grudgie, I though people could see the mess we were in. I was wrong.

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2012, 07:15:14 PM »
 [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline WhiskeyJack

• Committed prepper
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2012, 01:40:57 PM »
I think that DC should secede. I would be good with that. Id even help pack em up.  [url=http://www.freesmileys.or
Good whiskey, makes Jack Rabbit smack da bear.

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2012, 04:17:14 PM »
I am distraught. I honestly believed Romney would be our president and Americans were coming around to see that more government is bad. Not that I thought Romney was going to do any better, don't get me wrong. But the symbolic meaning of electing Oboma agian goes to show what Americans want from their government.

I guess I thought our side was winning. I thought the people were coming around. But I was wrong. I liked to think of our side as the righteous underdogs waking people up from their slumber and galloping through Lexington loudly proclaiming the arrival of the Regulars. But now I see that the people don't want freedom. It's us who are the bad guys. We are just dangerous individuals believing in outdated doctrine and ideas.

This country is splitting bad. A country cannot be successfully ran by both capitalists and communists. The house is divided agianst itself and it cannot stand.

The majority have chosen what they want and however much I despise it, a respectfull democratic citizen must abide the decision.

However if you believe what I believe, then you WILL NOT be apart of this oppressive OBAMANATION of a country. I loved America. But America got sick. And I don't think there is a cure.

My thoughts may not necessarily reflect the views of Straight Prep. You can call me a drama queen. After work I'm going to think this through.

As we are on grammer nazism I. I fixed it for you.  [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co

I concur though. It is a sad day for preppers everywhere. Our time hack to the end was shorted by another 4 years. If Romney would have won I would have given it eight, but not now. We are fucked.
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline thatGirl

• Senior Prepper
  • Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2012, 07:38:47 PM »
Don't talk about Obamanation, you didn't build that!
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

You have freedom when you're easy in your harness.
Robert Frost

Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday.
John Wayne

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2012, 08:25:02 PM »
LOL! thatGirl needs some Karma for that one  :))
Han shot first!

backwoodsboy

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2012, 02:35:26 AM »

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2012, 09:18:50 AM »
Three recent topics have been merged into one "General Discussion" topic "Secession: thoughts & news"
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 09:20:30 AM by special-k »

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2012, 10:13:33 AM »
Im having trouble figuring out if this is for real?
http://redalertpolitics.com/2012/11/10/southern-states-issue-white-house-petition-asking-permission-to-secede-from-the-union/

Yes its a real petition that a resident has started. They will never be taken seriously though. New york wants to secede?.. they are partly why people want out lol.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2012, 11:48:46 AM »
Yes its a real petition that a resident has started. They will never be taken seriously though...
If a petition for secession is to get any steam, it needs to be sent to the respective state governments.  Sending it to the White House is only good for a laugh.

GoddamnUncleSam

« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2012, 01:01:02 PM »
Don't talk about Obamanation, you didn't build that!

[URL=http://www.smileyvault.co