Author Topic: Posse comitatus loophole  (Read 3391 times)

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
Re: Posse comitatus loophole
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2013, 05:02:06 PM »
I didn't watch the video, I didn't look into dudes background but I wonder what made you say he is unstable?

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2013, 05:03:48 PM »
scratch that...

I watched the vid and looked up the link... no further questions.

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2013, 06:08:40 PM »
WALKER, No one here was talking directly about killing anyone.  What was said was simple theoretical "what if" scenarios that could have been encountered.

And remember, it was THE FEDS that declared this land a "battlefield".
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline RalphP

• Prepper Apprentice
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2013, 06:21:44 PM »
If we accept this conclusion from Walker's link as an axiom:

Note that caselaw on these sorts of facts are particularly unlikely for reasons beyond the fortunate rarity of their occurrence. The suspect won?t have Fourth Amendment standing to bring a suit or a motion to suppress to challenge a search of someone else?s house in which he was hiding. See Rakas v. Illinois, 439 U.S. 128 (1978). As a result, only the legitimate residents could bring such actions in a civil case. And if they did bring such suits, qualified immunity would bar recovery unless the violation was clearly established ? which is unlikely here given the novelty of the facts.

Then we have no rights, 4th amendment or otherwise.  Oceania, I mean the United States, has always been at war with Chechnya, and the gov't can always maintain qualified immunity during a time of war.  So what the Feds did in Boston is legal, or at least the victims have no grounds for recovery in any event.  Resisting their 'lawful' entry would be a crime.

But this also happens in war (declared or otherwise):  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/8695679/168-children-killed-in-drone-strikes-in-Pakistan-since-start-of-campaign.html    And if any of those were loved by me, it would piss me off mightily. 

No offense to you Walker, and don't mean to argue.  I think I know where you're coming from and I can respect it.  Just a rant on my part.  I violated my Oath years ago, I didn't need Congress to tell me to go to war to save women from rape and premature babies from being removed from incubators by the Iraqis.  Or, so I was told at the time.   Fool me once, eh?  IMO, many of the world's problems are going to start getting better once the US starts abiding by our own laws and founding principals.  The attack on Boston is blowback, and a direct result of our actions.  Our gov't is using the problem they created as the reason they now have to rescind our rights.

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2013, 08:12:33 PM »
I missed out on that video, it is now private.  Anyone got a copy as we should all be making them as we go
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline APX808

• Administrator
    • APX R4nt5
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2013, 08:24:03 PM »
@Outonowhere, don't worry, although not qualified to give his appreciation of what happened to some of the members of this board, the guy in the video was just saying that the police asked him to get out of his house at gunpoint, that him allowed them because  he was really scared and couldn't even think about saying no to them and that it was a bad experience.

In the following link a reporter tells how she was made to hit the deck at gunpoint meanwhile the police inspected her backpack

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/abc-news-producer-describes-heart-stopping-encounter-with-police-they-thought-i-might-be-the-suspect/

And here we have a "Boston Police" LEO saying hi from the turret of his hummer.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 08:54:43 PM by APX808 »

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2013, 08:34:53 PM »
I missed out on that video, it is now private.  Anyone got a copy as we should all be making them as we go
I found his channel in my history, clicked on it, and found that ALL of his videos have been made private.  He may have accidentally set them all private? OR maybe big brother has censored him?
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

legitamystic

« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2013, 08:49:21 PM »
I am the author being slandered here and has libel against him. My video of Legitamystic. You are commiting a crime. Take down my video , website, and quotes now.

You have forgotten this post:

Thanks for finding that APX,  I have some serious doubts about his mental stability, but hey, his perceptions of this incident are "probably" 100% accurate... because his perceptions of reality are like SO COOL.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

http://www.psychicheal.com/

"As well, all humans are stuck in this reality. You see, the human condition is such a very physical one. It has been manipulated so (including on a genetic level) to make humans much less than what they were in a previous timeline. However, many extraterrestrials have incarnated who are significantly altering the dna of humans with their consciousness. This has a great impact and should be noted."

"The human being has a bio energetic field. This is proven by science. We can use this energy body for many purposes. In short, this is considered 'sorcery.' Some would call this 'Magic."

"I wanted to at least lightly touch upon this best I could with my varying degrees of understanding. From what I know at this point, our politicians in our world globally are not in control of earth affairs. They are slaves/puppets (perhaps even at best) to the ET captors who have took over the world. Blaming the government is a planned ET psy op to take attention away from the real criminal activity which is infact extraterrestrial."
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 08:55:20 PM by legitamystic »

Offline WhiteWolfReloaded

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2013, 08:53:38 PM »
 ??? Da fuck?

Offline APX808

• Administrator
    • APX R4nt5
« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2013, 08:58:42 PM »
I was who posted your video in the first place and then removed it, and I can't edit other guy's posts.
I removed it just for you to be happy, because sharing a public youtube video isn't a crime

legitamystic

« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2013, 08:59:47 PM »
I was who posted your video in the first place and then removed it, and I can't edit other guy's posts.
I removed it just for you to be happy, because sharing a public youtube video isn't a crime

Suit yourself

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2013, 09:11:17 PM »
Do not engage legitamystic, we are dealing with this.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2013, 09:12:26 PM »
VIDEO REMOVED BY THE DUTCHEBAG ASSHOLE UNGRATEFUL BITCH AUTHOR REQUEST (?)

Please tell me someone downloaded it.  [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2013, 09:13:12 PM »

Sir yes sir. Thought you were messing with us  :))

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2013, 11:27:12 PM »
https://www.eff.org/issues/bloggers/legal/liability/IP

+100000

Resisting... temp...tation...... AHAhahahahaha! :)) [url=http://yoursmiles.org/p-m
Han shot first!

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2013, 01:01:08 AM »
I don't give a fuck who your looking for. Make entry to my home and reap what you sew.

Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2013, 09:46:52 AM »
I don't give a fuck who your looking for. Make entry to my home and reap what you sew.

This 

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #67 on: April 22, 2013, 11:01:58 AM »
I was talking with Walker and I would be interested to see if anyone had the balls to say no...

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #68 on: April 22, 2013, 11:37:48 AM »
I was talking with Walker and I would be interested to see if anyone had the balls to say no...
Since I'd like to live, these would be my options (for the specific situation in Watertown):

1)  Don't answer the door when they knock.  IF I had observed them going into houses where no one answered, then I would go with option #2.

2)  Answer the door and clearly declare "This is my residence and I do not consent to any search," and then remain silent and follow (under duress) any directions given by the men with rifles pointed at me.

Assuming they would tell me to keep my hands above my head and to leave my property, all while pointing rifles at me;  I would subsequently file a kidnapping complaint against all armed officers present.  Civil action would also be in order.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 01:49:17 PM by special-k »
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

CrookedSights

« Reply #69 on: April 22, 2013, 01:51:49 PM »
Went for a stroll around town and what do I see at the Police Department? Two woodland painted humvees that I've never seen before, they weren't up armored... yet. I don't know when they got them. They also painted the... I guess it's suppose to be some kind of SWAT vehicle, although we don't have a local SWAT team, from woodland to black. Basically It looks like this http://militarymashup.com/index.php?mmuhash=3d0890cbaa9c1479f69e92eb93dfcab5 I've only ever it seen it used once when they raided the neighbors and a few officers going full retard charged out like they were storming a beach.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2013, 01:52:13 PM »
I have only once ever had a police officer come buy and ask to look in my house for an escaped perp. It was summer and the door was open but the screen door was locked.

As she asked for my permission she reached for the door knob and started to turn it to enter. As she was doing this I told her "no you can not search my house and I am the only person here. However if you like, you can look around the perimeter of my house."

We just stared at one another through the screen. She eventually let go of the screen door knob and said thanks and left my property. Never took a gander around it.

My wife and I have discussed this ad nauseam. Like what Special-K wrote we have agreed to say, 'no I will not allow you to come into the house without a search warrant HOWEVER, I will not resist if you force yourself in."

I would hope for grounds of a lawsuit in the future.

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

CrookedSights

« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2013, 01:55:05 PM »
Note to self, buy video camera.

Offline thatGirl

• Senior Prepper
  • Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.
« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2013, 05:18:25 PM »
If you find yourself at a loss for words when you open the door, just repeat after Moroney...

Moroney Addresses the Court
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

You have freedom when you're easy in your harness.
Robert Frost

Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday.
John Wayne

1000meterstare

« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2013, 11:22:52 AM »
Walker, most of the forum did not advocate violence on anybody, we just asked you to acknowledge "in-your-face" martial law for what it really is.  If you choose to stay in denial then that is your business; but at that point it becomes stupidity and no longer ignorance because it is a conscious choice. 

I'm currently in North Dakota on a job search.  As North Dakota ranks very high on the freedom index I actively looked for LEO's on purpose the second I crossed the border whether on patrol in vehicles or uniform.  It took me 5 days here to see my first LEO, a sheriff's deputy having lunch.  I went 4 more days after that before seeing another.  (I'm currently in a city of 55k and NEVER see LEO's).  Maybe ND doesn't need police.  Not exactly a hotbed of crime and terrorism up here.  BTW - everyone has jobs as well.  What a concept!  Police aren't really NEEDED!  The state and the media has brainwashed you into THINKING you need them. http://www.arrse.co.uk/at 

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2013, 04:07:34 PM »
O-Kay, I am at times naive and clearly not the sharpest knife in the drawer so I am sure this question will be poorly received.

Why are our law enforcement uniforms becoming camouflage uniforms? Is this to condition us to seeing the military in our streets?

Police (especially state police) should have DI hats, jodhpurs trousers and brown knee length boots. Scroll down to Uniforms not camos.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhode_Island_State_Police 

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.