Author Topic: Patriot Nurse- Collapse Coming October or November 2023  (Read 163 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Patriot Nurse- Collapse Coming October or November 2023
« on: October 01, 2023, 12:17:01 PM »
I do not subscribe to Patriot Nurse. A friend who does sent me the below link. In essence, she chats about four key financial indicators and of which might cause a collapse. All four becomes a "perfect storm". Worth listening too when you stack firewood for the up and coming winter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuKR3nlUDGg

During the last 3-weeks, I have been posting other folks from YT and from print that the last four months of this year are looking glim. I tend to ignore rumors of war and other things till I start to get confirmed info. Well it is coming in and the info is bumped up from rumor category to, it is time to take heed info.

One thing to point out and for you to do a search on is how many collapses over the past 150-years seem to come in Sept-Nov time frame. My last look was about 90%.

On a separate note, and I will be posting this observation in a later post, two out of the three MAG's I belong to seem to be becoming Apathetic. Our monthly meeting attendance is dropping off...Why? I do not know if it is just the MAG's I belong to or it is being seen in other parts of the country. I asked a MAG member why, and his response was money.

Why go to the meetings and be shown why you need to buy another tool or gadget. Mmmmmm? Again that is just one person's comment.

If money is tight, which I know it is, the best commodity at this time is to buy food. Maybe skip ammo and to an extend band-aides, focus on food. Basic food items that keep.

There is a wheat shortage coming our way this winter. Buy flour when on sale. Then buy yeast. I use a bread machine so I buy machine yeast. Buy sugar and pasta. I am seeing a lot of places have canned veggies on sale for 50 cents a can. Buy a flat or two. Buy olive oil for cooking as it keeps for ever. Peanut and vegetable oil goes rancid after 12 or so months. As we move into the fall months butter seems to drop in price. Buy a lot. Buy Crisco like vegetable shortening. Unopened this will last 24-36 months.

If you have access to fresh unrefrigerated or washed eggs buy them and Water Glass Them.

Anyhow, please post any collapse news on this thread.

73 & God Bless
JohnyMac

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
Re: Patriot Nurse- Collapse Coming October or November 2023
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2023, 06:42:15 PM »
If MAGS can?t hood together during ?good times?, doubt they?ll hold up during bad times.

Perhaps focus meetings on how to address members financial hardships generally speaking?

Offer training or something to keep members interest to continue participation?
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2023, 06:50:58 PM »
Yes, more Olive Oil (and more cowbells!!!)
Not to be forgot though is "Snowcap Beef Lard".    Like Bear lard, rendered and stored properly, the shelf life is looong.    How long?    Well, when used to make pemmican, the stuff clocks in at "just about forever" if kept in cool, dark.
And canning butter might be worth your time if you find some on sale and want to pump up the stock of long-shelf-life fats.

Offline Sir John Honeybucket

• Committed prepper
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2023, 05:26:58 AM »
We keep ghee (Indian, clarified butter), beef tallow and cocoanut oil for fats.  They store well, taste great and no 'trans-fats' so I don't have to worry about becoming trans.
Defender of the Garden
                &
Tapper of Morse Code

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2023, 08:35:33 AM »
Hmmm...    I have never stored canned butter or ghee long term - but have watched videos of how to do both (and of course have cooked with "clarified" butter.)
Am planning on adding butter to fats storage but wonder, question: which will taste better?    I suppose the milk solids that have been removed to make ghee are a big flavor component and only _hope_ they wouldn't cause premature degradation IF left in the "canned" product.    Thoughts?
PS:   looks like canning whole butter requires close attention at cooling phase as well - jars need to be shaken repeatedly to keep the solids mixed instead of settling out as it congeals...

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2023, 10:47:09 AM »
Sir John wrote, "They store well, taste great and no 'trans-fats' so I don't have to worry about becoming trans."

Thank you sir, I lost a mouthful of coffee all over my computer screen.  :facepalm: :thumbsUp: :lmfao: :cheers:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.