Author Topic: National Guard Whistleblower: ?Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists?  (Read 1037 times)

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
http://www.infowars.com/national-guard-whistleblower-doomsday-preppers-will-be-treated-as-terrorists/

Not a fan of AJ anymore, lost alot of credibility over the years. Presented for your edification and entertainment only.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
I never got that memo. But I really wouldn't put it past them. Only a few members of the military are smart enough to even know they took an oath.
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
Here is to hoping that if that ever does happen, a huge percentage either say Fuck You, or shoot the superior for giving the order.

Offline tominphx

• Senior Prepper
Here is to hoping that if that ever does happen, a huge percentage either say Fuck You, or shoot the superior for giving the order.

I doubt even one percent would do that. They don't want to do time in leavenworth, or get executed for treason. Not to mention, I'm sure being a fedgov stooge gives your family all kinds of nice perks that others can't get, like clean water and food.

I would like to believe that national guard soldiers would refuse orders, or even arrest or shoot the traitorous commanding officers, but I can't imagine it happening that much.
It's better to have it and not need it ...

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Call me a naive; however, I do not believe that there is a secret plan to have the US military take over the country under the leadership of Barry and his stooges.

I am a believer if it was true, there would have been several large leaks; not to mention the folks who are in the military on this forum would have given us the 'high sign' by now.

Now I do believe that the DHS has ulterior motives yet to be discovered or made public.

Stay tuned as we will all know between Nov 7th and Jan 20th.  [url=http://www.freesmileys.or

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page

I doubt even one percent would do that. They don't want to do time in leavenworth, or get executed for treason. Not to mention, I'm sure being a fedgov stooge gives your family all kinds of nice perks that others can't get, like clean water and food.

I would like to believe that national guard soldiers would refuse orders, or even arrest or shoot the traitorous commanding officers, but I can't imagine it happening that much.
[/quote

That's why I said, HOPE.  Hope and one hand and shit in the other, and see what fills up first. 

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
So you guys really think that out of the thousands of dudes that make up your local National Guard detachment not a one of them would stand up and say "this is some bullshit"?

You guys really believe that the American Fighting man doesn't give a fuck where he fights?

While I agree with Reaver that the threat or atleast the perceived threat will come from dude's whos highest gear is getting their boots on the right feet, I have no reason to believe that I am going to run into them before a decent Junior Officer does.

With that said I have a very hard time believing that anyone who went to college to get a degree so they could then serve their country as an officer would stand for that shit.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
Why would they tell the underlings what the plan is exactly? For the plan to work only A select few know whats going on. The rest just get their basic orders.

for the average joe in the NG to know whats going on the conversation would go like this:

(Commander) "I want you to take that truck and park it over there because we have a plan to take over the whole country"

(Private) "ok but why did you just tell me this huge plan to get me to move the truck over there, you know i have to do it with no explination right?"

LOL... why the hell would the average joe have a clue whats going on? Did they discuss with the average joe before they went after bin laden? then why would they tell them about this?... They do the basic orders no matter what with zero explination required.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline tominphx

• Senior Prepper
So you guys really think that out of the thousands of dudes that make up your local National Guard detachment not a one of them would stand up and say "this is some bullshit"?

Who said anything about our local national guard? I'm sure a NG from NYC or L.A. would think they are doing the world a service by disarming "rednecks" and "right wing racist domestic terrorists" "Why these guys could be the next Tim Mcveigh!"

I know on the national scale, issues like gun rights are definitely going our way, but in some areas, a good portion of the population believes simply possessing any firearm means you are a crazy gun nut.

I am from the NYC metro area, when I lived there and people learned I owned guns, they would often recoil in horror, and would often insist that my "machine guns" where illegal, not just in the state of NY, but everywhere. That, or I got the "Why do you need a gun?" speech? And I would be told about how I'm more likely to kill a family member than a criminal and other such nonsense.

Heck, my congressional rep was actually Carolyn Mccarthy!

That and there is a general attitude that people in "flyover country" are either all sister fucking toothless yokels, or diabolical racist klansmen. The dehumanization of rural Americans is very much a part of people's attitudes.

Sure, there are some good people, but they sure as hell won't actively resist anything, not that they would have the means to do so anyway.

And they can always recruit from the gangs anyway, which they have already been doing for years.

I don't believe there is no hope though.
It's better to have it and not need it ...

Offline Grudgie

• Committed prepper
That and there is a general attitude that people in "flyover country" are either all sister fucking toothless yokels, or diabolical racist klansmen. The dehumanization of rural Americans is very much a part of people's attitudes

That is how it is in my quaint little Mayberry town. The klan is very involved in the community. I could tell you some of what happens here.

Sadly, I have come to accept that most of the stereotypes about preppers and rual rednecks are true. As with tea partiers and Christians.

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
...Sadly, I have come to accept that most of the stereotypes about preppers and rual rednecks are true. As with tea partiers and Christians.
This is a fine example of the kind of 'elitist snobbery' I have come to expect from you.  So, what are you doing on a prepper forum anyway... if it's not just to troll?
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
They don't get to be stereotypes without the ring or truth.

Offline RS762

• Committed prepper
They don't get to be stereotypes without the ring or truth.

[URL=http://www.smileyvault.co

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Grudgie Wrote:
Sadly, I have come to accept that most of the stereotypes about preppers and rual rednecks are true. As with tea partiers and Christians.

???

I actively belong to my local Tea Party and am proud to say I am a Christian. Please explain your meaning Grudgie as I am sure I am misinterpreting what you wrote.

Thanks...
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline TheHipsterPrepper

• Novice Prepper

You guys really believe that the American Fighting man doesn't give a fuck where he fights?

While I agree with Reaver that the threat or atleast the perceived threat will come from dude's whos highest gear is getting their boots on the right feet, I have no reason to believe that I am going to run into them before a decent Junior Officer does.

With that said I have a very hard time believing that anyone who went to college to get a degree so they could then serve their country as an officer would stand for that shit.

You'd be surprised. I remember listening to a prepping radio show once and they had a guest speaker that was former national guard and he said now he wished he hadn't taken away the guns of people in Katrina, but back then he was young and just taking orders as he was told.
I'm a prepper, in a hipster kind of way.

Offline Grudgie

• Committed prepper
Grudgie Wrote:

???

I actively belong to my local Tea Party and am proud to say I am a Christian. Please explain your meaning Grudgie as I am sure I am misinterpreting what you wrote.

Thanks...

I mean there are more bad apples in the bucket than good ones.

Alot of small town Tennesseans are racist. Alot of people in the military are racist. Including most of my family. I tried to join a 'militia' but was denied because I wouldn't believe alot of Alex Jones and truther beliefs. There are alot of sister fucking toothless yokels and diabolical racist Klansmen where I live.

Maby it's just my unlucky circumstances. But in my experiene, there is a big difference between active constitutional abiding people you see on forums and the actual people you meet in real life.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 05:10:39 PM by Grudgie »

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
1. The "whistleblower" showcased is not an average Joe buck private, but a Captain.  Those guys DO get info that NO ONE else ever hears about and have examples from people I personally have talked to that attest to this.

2. Most of the people involved with taking the guns during Katrina were NOT the NG, in part because a number of whole groups refused to do so.  The ones that did most of that were the cops that get hard from beating old women and having "the power" and being from out of town did not expect any recourse from their actions.

3. The military AND police are under even more scrutiny as far as their beliefs because they are the biggest threat against such an action.  Even the Nazi soldiers had eyes watching them from the shadows.

4. As to the stereotypes... tell a Scotsman that hes a sheep ***ker or an Irishman that hes a drunk (oops!) or an indian that they live in a teepee.  And yes, I have heard the stories of people from out of town that ASSUMED that here in the midwest looked like some slightly modern wild west were we still rode horses instead of driving cars.

I would expect that most action of the kind would at first be against lists of what they consider the most "dangerous" individuals and generally would be restricted to Urban built up areas.  There would also be "trade your gun in for food stamps" style programs enticing the lesser brained folks to do so.

The HOSSUSMC and MAINE PREPPER both put out great videos on the gun confiscation subject.

HOWEVER, the "WB" wasn't just talking about firearms.  He stated that all "DOOMSDAY PREPPER" types would be treated like terrorists.  No rights, no trial, no attorney, just a black bag and a cold cramped "detention" cell till they get bolder and decide its too risky to let you live.  He was also told that any military personnel that fit the prepper description would be treated as "defectors". 

From what I have personally seen and heard this is not really a stretch from what they want, but it may be more localized to certain areas at the moment.  Just take it with a grain of salt and stay on your toes.
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!