Author Topic: My own conclusion.  (Read 666 times)

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
My own conclusion.
« on: December 24, 2012, 09:42:19 PM »
So it's like 82 in my house. Don't know why but I woke up from my nap and it's hot as F@*$ so... I step outside with my bitches.

As I lie there in my lawn cooling off. I come to the conclusion that none of this crap matters. The gun talk. The " Bad " dog talk. ( Pitts ). Gas guzzling trucks.

None of that shit matters. No ones opinions really matter. Not in the slightest

No one and I mean no one is getting my Guns, my bitches, my truck or my woman without the stateside firefight of the century.
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline swampfox

• Prepper
Re: My own conclusion.
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 10:28:33 PM »
 [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 10:35:59 PM »
Read Unintended Consequences by Ross and
Enemies Foreign & Domestic by Bracken.

The answer on how you will respond is in there....
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2012, 10:59:57 PM »
I know what you mean. Sometimes, when I'm bitching, I think, "what's the use?" No matter what I say, it doesn't make a bit of difference. All the arguments have been made, ten thousand times over. All words have been spoken. From a guy sitting on a bus in New York, to a farmer finishing up chores in the barn, in Iowa. It's all been said. I guess I'll just be playing it by ear. Do whatever I have to do. I KNOW I won't be giving up my guns. You take them, you might as well take everything. I'm tired of giving, I'm tired of them taking. Just plain tired. Not giving up though! I almost don't care what happens. I'll get by. Let's see if all of these morons do. They may get what they wished for, I don't think they'll like it.   

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2012, 11:57:49 AM »
My wife and I were sitting at a diner this AM having breakfast. There was a big screen TV playing Disney's Christmas Parade or some such crap; When it hit me.

We are actually in a Civil War right now! YIKES!!

It's the chickafescation of America. In other words it's the castration of the America as we know it (Free spirit...Doing things as a individual Vs. the collective or the good of the people, etc). They are accomplishing this endgame through our kids.

My wife, my brother, myself and many of the folks on this forum are a dying breed. The taking away of our Second Amendment rights is the last thing they have to do before the plan can move on to phase ?.

Anyhow, just some rambling thoughts from an old dinosaur.

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2012, 12:01:01 PM »
We are actually in a Civil War right now! YIKES!!

It's the chickafescation of America. In other words it's the castration of the America as we know it (Free spirit...Doing things as a individual Vs. the collective or the good of the people, etc). They are accomplishing this endgame through our kids.

My wife, my brother, myself and many of the folks on this forum are a dying breed. The taking away of our Second Amendment rights is the last thing they have to do before the plan can move on to phase ?.

Yep!