Author Topic: IRS Scandal  (Read 424 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
IRS Scandal
« on: June 05, 2013, 11:12:28 AM »
This is a letter/email I just sent my US Representative concerning the current status of the IRS scandal. I know that many of you think that writing to your representatives is a waste of time - I do not. Please notice that I cc'd Rep, John Boehner as it puts pressure on both parties.  ;) SPEAK OUT!

Karen & John XXX
XXXX
XXX, RI. XXX

The Honorable David Cicilline
128 Cannon House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515

June 5, 2013

Dear Representative Cicilline,

My wife and I have been watching with great interest the IRS scandal as it develops. We have not heard your position on what has developed nor a plan that you, in partnership with your fellow Congressman, are planning to do.

In our opinion, since the IRS has not been forthcoming with the request of US House of Representatives, we would appreciate it if you will work with your fellow Congressman to close down the IRS until they comply.

As an example of the IRS?s contempt of the US House of Representatives and the citizens of the United States of America: We saw on the news this morning that a second date for requested information by the US House of Representatives has passed. I do not believe that if you or I did not respond to an IRS request that they wouldn?t come after you or I in the form of garnishing our wages, shutting down our business or even jail time.

Karen and I also do not believe that this is a partisan issue. It affects both Democrat and Republican citizens. At no time should the IRS be involved in politics and/or above the law of the land.

We would appreciate a response from you on how you and the US House of Representatives are bringing the IRS to heel.

Respectively,
Karen & John 

Cc: Representative John Boehner,
      Speaker of the US House of Representatives

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline APX808

• Administrator
    • APX R4nt5
Re: IRS Scandal
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 12:21:47 PM »
Here in Argentina, the president personally used the AFIP (Argentinian IRS) to attack businessman or companies that declared to the media stuff that she didn't liked.

A real state businessmen that had declared that the operations were decreasing had is license to work removed and also was accused of tax evasion by the president herself on TV national broadcast.

It seems all of our dictatorial presidents share the same book, or have their own internet board to share tools and recipes :D

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: IRS Scandal
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 01:26:57 PM »
 :thumbsUp: Yupper APX that is for sure.  :gunner:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.