Author Topic: Intolerable Acts 2.0: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 272 times)

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
  • Find me on Freezoxee - patriotman
Intolerable Acts 2.0: Electric Boogaloo
« on: January 07, 2021, 11:42:00 AM »
https://www.americanpartisan.org/2021/01/intolerable-acts-2-0-electric-boogaloo/

If parts are not coherent, it is because I wrote it at 3am this morning after a copious amount of whiskey.
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Psalm 144:1-2

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: Intolerable Acts 2.0: Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2021, 11:44:24 AM »
Good stuff Patriotman.  :cheers:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2021, 02:45:34 PM »
     It was well written Patriotman.  Hmmmm.... maybe you should more often after consuming copious amounts of whiskey.

I was speaking this morning with a long time friend who resides behind enemy lines.  He mentioned that he got very inebriated last evening, which is the first time that has happened in the last couple of decades that I've known him.  He's a patriot, and an Air Force veteran, he served mostly as a military police officer.  I spoke to him last evening too, before he became inebriated, and he was extremely upset that Ashli Babbitt had been killed.  He was upset because a fellow veteran had been killed.  Not only a veteran, but someone who also served as a military police officer.  He couldn't wrap is head around the fact that a police officer had just killed someone who had been actively involved in law enforcement, someone who was unarmed.  His comment was, "Look how far we have fallen..."  This fellow has prepped over the years, but not hard core.  I believe that he now realizes that we're screwed.  Hopefully, there are millions more who have realized that we have entered a dark phase.

I have said that it's time.  It's time for the nation to divide.  We can divide the easy way through peaceful negotiations, or we can do it the hard way, with the deaths of millions of men, women and children.  Screw Lyin' Biden's calls for unity.  I have no interest in supporting a geriatric pedophile, who should be residing in a prison cell, rather than a comfy bed at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

It's time. 

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
  • Find me on Freezoxee - patriotman
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2021, 06:21:11 PM »
     It was well written Patriotman.  Hmmmm.... maybe you should more often after consuming copious amounts of whiskey.   

Good stuff Patriotman.  :cheers:

Thank you :) Anger + Whiskey seems to be a winning combo. and only had to edit two spelling errors this morning!  :lmfao:

That is sad to hear Jackalope! How far we have fallen indeed....
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Psalm 144:1-2