Author Topic: Great facebook page  (Read 440 times)

Offline gapatriot

• Committed prepper
    • Homefront defense
Great facebook page
« on: November 01, 2012, 09:54:16 PM »
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Self-Reliance-Network/209877245713757?ref=stream
Its the self reliance network,like the page the post great shit several times a day. I have met the founder of the page and hes a great guy. The post up a shit ton of links to prepping related free e books, articles, and websites. check it out let me know what you think.

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
Re: Great facebook page
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 12:00:45 AM »
First thing that jumped off the page at me, solid info.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 01:47:04 PM »
This conveniant FB page is brought to you by our sponsor, The US government. Please leave as much personal info as you can. Every little bit helps.

If you had to avoid only one site Facebook wouldnt be a bad one. I mean the FBI knocks on your door and arrests you for typing letters in an unacceptable order on facebook. Theres a huge forest, why eat the forbidden fruit.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 01:55:10 PM by Kentactic »
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline tominphx

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 10:50:02 PM »
You're afraid of facebook,  but post on this forum? Believe me, they can view anything on it, even in "private" forums.

Also, you give the fedgov waaaay too much credit, or overstate your own importance to them.

And when we don't speak up, others like us will think they are more alone than they really are.

If I wasn't as open about my lifestyle, I would not have the allies and friends I have now.
It's better to have it and not need it ...

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2012, 08:51:20 AM »
Theres a difference between affraid and being smart about it. Your bassically emailing your every message right to an agent. Havent heard of anyone getting popped on a random forum. But time after time on Facebook. Its the same principle as handing over your guns if they come for them. Your useless to us being brave and dead or in prison.
Simplicity Is Ideal...