Author Topic: Ever wish you could go back in time?  (Read 979 times)

1000meterstare

Ever wish you could go back in time?
« on: September 22, 2012, 05:41:14 PM »
The old saying, if you knew then what you know now:  I should have nailed those hot chicks giving me signals I was too dumb to pick up on!  My shooting skills NOW paired with my eyesight of 20 YEARS AGO would be an awesome combination.  My time in Saudi Arabia and Iraq 1990/91 I would have bought a buttload of gold on the cheap and brought it back.  Etc, etc.  You dudes have any "what if" regrets?

CrystalHunter1989

Re: Ever wish you could go back in time?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 08:28:36 PM »
I'm not as old as most here, but I should have bought "fighting guns and gear" before collectible guns, one reason why I have so little ammo. I should have started a serious workout and diet at age 15 instead of letting my medial condition get me so depressed that I would opt for laziness instead, convinced I could never be as strong or good-looking as normal folks. On that note, I should have taken more training classes instead of buying more guns.

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2012, 08:39:31 PM »
Should've bought stock in Apple when it was just a couple of dollars a share in the mid-90's. Also should've bought and equal amount of gold. Also that time would've been a boon to increasing my collection of wartime Finnish rifles. Oh well......
 :'(

Offline Grudgie

• Committed prepper
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2012, 09:43:03 PM »
I should have told Desirae Pickett I loved her. She's the only woman who ever liked me for who I am. The last time I saw her we were 10 years old. I'M SORRY DESIRAE!

Alex1992

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2012, 12:14:19 PM »
Me being a big history buff yeah that would be awesome. On a personal note I would've changed a couple of things if I ever had a chance.

Offline gapatriot

• Committed prepper
    • Homefront defense
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2012, 01:49:18 PM »
Wouldnt change a thing!!! I have always lived my life with no regrets.

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2012, 06:29:12 PM »
oh yeah...

I would have banged more beaver and fought more dudes.

But really how neat would it have been to have lived in America in the mid 1700s?

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2012, 06:54:13 PM »
If I had the knowledge I have today I think it would have been cool to live in the late 1700's.

All of that land that was undiscovered it would have been a BLAST to walk across it. Not to mention not bang beaver but to trap it!  [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Grudgie

• Committed prepper
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2012, 09:49:25 PM »
Powdered wigs are the one thing that never really came back in style.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2012, 09:54:17 PM »
A barrett light 50 for $2,500  [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at

SKS's for $79.99  [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at

More time with my dog.  :-[

Being mean to my wife  [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2012, 09:55:27 PM »
Should've bought stock in Apple when it was just a couple of dollars a share in the mid-90's. Also should've bought and equal amount of gold. Also that time would've been a boon to increasing my collection of wartime Finnish rifles. Oh well......
 :'(

You know, I had a chance to buy tons of shares in apple back in 2009, and even now, I'd be sitting so pretty right now.  Ahh... hindsight...  I was always thinking things were going to come crashing down at anytime, and look, the Fed/Bernanke bubble just keeps on going!  LOL

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2012, 09:58:45 PM »
oh yeah...

I would have banged more beaver and fought more dudes.

But really how neat would it have been to have lived in America in the mid 1700s?

There sure was a lot of freedom for the white man in those times.  I had ancestors in American since the late 1600's.  I would pick the early to mid 1800's in American man.  Those were good times for freedom.  I would have traded my life now for my ancestors lives back them.  Of course, I wouldn't be around, because I would have died as a baby, and I'd probably starve to death now, but you know what I mean.  LOL

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2012, 10:10:10 PM »
I was 13 and punched my dad in the side of the head while he was beating my mom. I just threw my fist as hard as I could and immediately ran away and locked myself in the bathroom. I wish I had stayed for whatever came next. you can't just punch a man and run away.

he went to jail that night, and CPS came out and LECTURED ME about misbehaving. maybe that's yet another regret.... not punching that CPS asshole...
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 10:13:31 PM by NOLA556 »
Rome is burning, and Obama is playing the fiddle - GAP

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2012, 10:24:57 PM »
Damn Nola, that's some hard shit, bro.  You've got my respect for going through all that and being the person you are today. 

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2012, 10:26:49 PM »
Damn Nola, that's some hard shit, bro.  You've got my respect for going through all that and being the person you are today.

been through a hell of alot more than that buddy.  :))

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2012, 10:29:19 PM »

Yeah, I hear little blips from GAP about shit you've gone though.  Its fairly impressive to say the least, bro.  Like I said, I get more respect for you the more I hear.

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2012, 12:04:05 AM »

Yeah, I hear little blips from GAP about shit you've gone though.  Its fairly impressive to say the least, bro.  Like I said, I get more respect for you the more I hear.

bahh humbug. I've got standards to live up to! lol. like the time my uncle beat the shit out of my grampa! lol... sumbitch just wouldn't stop, wouldn't stop, wouldn't stop... till finally his boy just gave him the beating of a lifetime... motherfucker stopped... laskdf;laskdflksdjf;ldjsfl;djasf;l klolololol...

themesong:
The Avett Brothers - Head Full of Doubt/Road Full of Promise (Official Video)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 12:09:09 AM by NOLA556 »

Offline RS762

• Committed prepper
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2012, 11:18:28 AM »
YES.