Author Topic: Critical Event in Central Florida *update  (Read 1765 times)

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
Critical Event in Central Florida *update
« on: October 02, 2014, 04:20:50 AM »
So, I get off work on Hiawassee in Orlando at 0300 hours. Jump on the bike and start my treck home. Stop at a Racetrac Gas station in Apopka Florida. After I shoot the breeze with the cute Redhead for a few minutes I go pump my gas and leave. At that very intersection 441 and what ever the hell road it is.

2 State Troopers block my path, I leave just enough room to pop smoke if need be but soon realize its just a road guard type set up. Two more ST's pass through. Then tailing behind them is two very large tractor trailers with prefabricated Jersey barrier bunkers. ( Google it, we used them over seas for incoming mortars and rockets. ) but these were BIG, like big big. Huge.

Behind it was one tractor trailer with two MRAPs marked " State Police " either black or green, was kinda dark so I couldn't tell. Then behind it was one more standard " ABF " double trailer. Followed by two more ST's.

They were all headed due South towards Orlando. So, I dunno.
With all thats been happening I figured I'd post it when I got home.

Thoughts?

----
Update.
So, my brother in law takes the city bus to school in Leesburg Florida.
He comes home and tells me that around three standard PD officers stop the bus for an " investigation " the bus driver advises that all bus routes are cancelled and everyone has to find their own transportation.

All was normal at around noon.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 05:04:01 PM by Reaver »
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

brat

Re: Critical Event in Central Florida
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 07:47:54 AM »
A couple of things come to mind....

1) Could be following mutual aid policy for local PD and is a drill for civil disturbance mobilization.

http://www.aele.org/orlando-civil-disturbance.pdf

2) Could be staging. They may have got wind of something and want to have their toys ready. May not even be civil disturbance related, but a high profile dignitary.

3) Maybe they "knew" when you got off and the redhead is in on it. Just wanted to see what color smoke you're gonna use and what tactic. Probing.   :trolling:

Or something more nefarious. It's for certain they didn't want the general public to see the relocation of equipment. That's why it was at 0300. Military did that with rail and truck transit thru our area when they were mobilizing for Iraq. Some rail transit was hundreds of cars long with tanks and other vehicles.

Online JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 08:39:56 AM »
I agree with brat, "Or something more nefarious. It's for certain they didn't want the general public to see the relocation of equipment. That's why it was at 0300. Military did that with rail and truck transit thru our area when they were mobilizing for Iraq. Some rail transit was hundreds of cars long with tanks and other vehicles."

Thanks for taking the time Rvr for the AAR!  :thumbsUp:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Burt Gummer

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2014, 12:27:14 PM »
Which one Reaver?

Your general little traffic controll check point "Jersey" barrier?

The combat cover wall?

Or the Fuck yo RPG, looks good with concertina wire, FOB maker T-Wall.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2014, 02:25:01 PM »
Which one Reaver?

Your general little traffic controll check point "Jersey" barrier?

The combat cover wall?

Or the Fuck yo RPG, looks good with concertina wire, FOB maker T-Wall.

None of them Burt.

I don't know how to do images here anymore and I'm not using a photobucket anymore since I went clean.

They were about as big as two of the 8 footers stacker on top one another. The  one caddy corner sideways on top. Cut into clear sections. They were not for traffic control they were the bunker cut set ups. These ones were odd though they were kinda canted inwards at the bottom.
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2014, 05:03:18 PM »
Update.
So, my brother in law takes the city bus to school in Leesburg Florida.
He comes home and tells me that around three standard PD officers stop the bus for an " investigation " the bus driver advises that all bus routes are cancelled and everyone has to find their own transportation.

All was normal at around noon.

Online JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: Critical Event in Central Florida *update
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2014, 05:56:50 PM »
Nobody asked why?

What PD were the LEO's connected with?

Just looked at the city's bus line and no mention to any route terminations or changes. http://www.ridelakexpress.com/routes/index.aspx

Sorry to be a snoop here just asking. Here is 
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2014, 06:25:57 PM »
No by all means do the research. Mind you this is from someone else's mouth not like the first event being first hand.

Working on acquiring a link for you guys. I think it's unrelated. Hope it's not freakin Ebola

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
    • ASTINvlogs

Online JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2014, 06:49:52 PM »
Great find Rvr!  :thumbsUp:

brat

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2014, 08:08:24 AM »
The bus thing doesn't seem to tie into what you saw Reaver, time line all wrong from reports. So the question still is what's up with the barricades and mraps ?

Online JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2014, 10:26:22 AM »
Shelter-in-place event somewhere down the road?

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2014, 06:31:41 PM »
Shelter-in-place event somewhere down the road?

That is what I'm thinking, just depends on how aware " they " already are for this event. 

Brat, I know just funny how all this happens at once in a centralized AO