Author Topic: Cloward-Piven, Overwhelm The System  (Read 273 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Cloward-Piven, Overwhelm The System
« on: September 21, 2023, 10:09:07 AM »
Below is a bar graph that shows the Debit to GDP ratio starting 1998. I healthy Debit to GDP ratio is around 45% NOT 129%.

President Obama's administration, increased our Debit to GDP ratio from 82.1% to 105.4%. President Biden's administration increased the Debit to GDP ratio to 127% to 129%. Please note that in 2020 during the President Trump administration the Debit to GDP ratio jumped from 106% to 128.4%. What happened in 2020? Covid-19 of course.

With the impending shut down of the government on Saturday September 30, 2023 and the unacceptable Debit to GDP ratio, it is obvious that the neocons, both Democrats & GOP, want to take down our government, why?

I suggest it is the old Cloward-Piven strategy to overwhelm the government.

Lets see,

> Millions of illegal aliens are invading our country. Many of which are male of military age,,
> Governor Shapiro issued an EO that registers every person applying for a PA license or ID automatically to vote,
> The country is sending Billions of your money to Ukraine. $76B to date.
> Investigating parents who show up at school board meetings'
> Indicting your political opponents. President Trump and Texas AG Paxton comes immediately to mind,
> Blaming all of our woes on "climate change",
> Forcing citizens to take an untested or proven vaccination,
> Requiring school children to be taught inappropriate subjects for the age,
> Writing and then implementing unconstitutional Executive Orders,
> Out of control debt which is devaluating our currency, and
> Etcetera.

Thinking about "The Fourth Turning" and the height of the globes winter in 2025, it should be an interesting next twenty-months or so. What is the end game?

Stay tuned,

:popcorn:
« Last Edit: October 09, 2023, 09:54:39 AM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
Re: Cloward-Piven, Overwhelm The System
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2023, 11:09:04 PM »
"Twenty months" is as good a time-guide as I've seen bandied about (amongst those with credentials to back themselves up with).
It is both the political touchstone in cyclical timing AND the actual, organic period we might expect for the numbers "to play out".   Past performance not guaranteeing future returns.
Clearly.    (at least to me and a few dear readers).   The game of America's Destruction has been afoot since before the Junta's installation of pResident Biden.  And has been proceeding apace.    Cloward-Piven taken to heart.    Acted on.    The product at hand.
Concurrently: hard frosts have now terminated most garden vegies here at The Compound.    The squash family DONE.   And with at least two weeks more needed for maturity - nonetheless, hundreds+ pounds of vitamin-carrying carbohydrates are now safely ensconced in the "root cellar".   Viable seeds within?   Don't know.    Even the corn has been stopped in its track - some ears mature, some needing more time - we shall see...
Point is...
Two tracks.
One that can be addressed directly.   (No guarantees)
One that is not so connected - but needs attention, nonetheless.   (and "I'll respect you in the morning")