Author Topic: Brushbeater Recon and Surveillance Team Course  (Read 414 times)

Offline wynnp4

• Prepper Apprentice
Brushbeater Recon and Surveillance Team Course
« on: February 25, 2019, 10:31:17 AM »
Hey ya'll!  Was good meeting JMac and others this past weekend!!! Was WET and chilly.... I am shopping new Gore-tex now???  NC Scout toughed it out with none.... he is hard as woodpecker lips!!!  I will be working on my AAR this week!

Again it was great meeting some of ya'll this past weekend!

WP4

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: Brushbeater Recon and Surveillance Team Course
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2019, 10:57:37 AM »
Wynn! It was an honor muddying it out with you this past weekend. Learned a "shiton" (Accounting terminology).

I just looked at the precipitation amounts for Fri, Sat, and Sunday. They were .40/1.88/.15 respectively.

I would mud ski up, down, through the N. woods with you any day.  :cheers:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
  • Find me on Freezoxee - patriotman
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2019, 11:48:00 AM »
Hey ya'll!  Was good meeting JMac and others this past weekend!!! Was WET and chilly.... I am shopping new Gore-tex now???  NC Scout toughed it out with none.... he is hard as woodpecker lips!!!  I will be working on my AAR this week!

Again it was great meeting some of ya'll this past weekend!

WP4

Hey Wynn!

It is Joe (the rear guard of our three man team). Glad to meet you there as well! I will certainly be having some questions for you re: some gear you had.

You are the man for getting that fire going on Sunday morning. Also, as someone who had never had bear before, it was delicious. Thanks for sharing with us all. I have all my gear spread out behind me and I am trying to channel our fellow engineer team member in drawing pictures of a new setup. I learned a ton from you two.

I will say - last night my warm dry bed was a teensy bit more comfortable that the damp two wooden pallets the night before.

Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Psalm 144:1-2

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2019, 12:04:24 PM »
Yes Brother Patriotman, I will be rethinking my gear for R&S and patrolling in general too.

I will start a "new" subject line for Evolution of Ones Load-out Kit 2019.

Time to take my primary and secondary into the shower with me to wash off all of the mud. Then to dry and re-oil every spanken part.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline mechmedic

• Prepper
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2019, 12:16:04 PM »
I really wish I could have made it out to that class but a few things lined up to prevent me from going. Hopefully I can make an NC Scout class soon.

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2019, 12:58:39 PM »
I really wish I could have made it out to that class but a few things lined up to prevent me from going. Hopefully I can make an NC Scout class soon.

We would love to have you! I know I am doing his SIGINT class in May and he is doing a class in Jersey in April (the same one we went to this weekend).
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Offline mechmedic

• Prepper
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2019, 01:14:22 AM »
I have life tissue training the dates that the April training is happening. Which isn’t a bad thing in the grand scheme. But still.

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2019, 07:15:28 AM »
I have life tissue training the dates that the April training is happening. Which isn’t a bad thing in the grand scheme. But still.

So many classes, so little time!  :gasMask:

Offline zeerf

• Prepper
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2019, 07:24:41 AM »
Sounds like it was a great class and sad I missed it!