Author Topic: Big thanks to TG and 505th  (Read 791 times)

Offline WhiskeyJack

• Committed prepper
Big thanks to TG and 505th
« on: May 29, 2013, 08:14:38 AM »
Just wanted to thank TG and 505Th for giving us all a place to hang or hats, as well as picking up the dropped ball of Locknload  [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co
And to passing the torch to JMc in the most respectful manner to all our members and the prepper community.

And to Johny, Ty for taking on the burden of running the forums. It is appreciated!
If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask. [url=http://www.freesmileys.or
Good whiskey, makes Jack Rabbit smack da bear.

Ghost

Re: Big thanks to TG and 505th
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 09:45:33 AM »
Echo that fully! Cheers, gents.

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 12:31:07 PM »
I'm not going to lie and tell you that it was a cake walk the whole way :P

What I can tell you is that I did it because you guys are awesome and I couldn't imagine living with the hole that was left inside me when L&L went down.

The real thanks goes out to JMac, APX, Rah, Crudos and Special-K for picking up the ball before it could hit the field! I will be forever in their debt carrying this though rather than letting it die. You guy rock!

That said, I can't wait to shut this shit show down and start typing a new URL in to my browser.

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 10:14:48 PM »
Yea thanks guys.

Thanks for not handling it like Jeroth and LnL did. . . douchebags.

Anywho, so does this mean we all get to be "founding members" at the new site?  :P
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

Offline thatGirl

• Senior Prepper
  • Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 10:11:28 AM »
I haven't been a part of this for very long, but it's been great! 

Thanks to 505th and TG (sorry for all the shit I gave you guys in the beginning) for getting this going, I'm proud of you guys for what you accomplished with SP! 

Thanks to Special-K and other mods for the many hours you spent greasing the wheels! 

Thanks to everyone here for being awake and sharing your time and knowledge!

I know some folks are not planning to make the move to the new forum, to that I say suck it up and quit being a pussy! :P (sorry Mntn, I had to get one last jab in :)))  But really, I'm not good at goodbyes so you'd better have a damn good reason if you've decided to bale. That said, if this is goodbye to any of you, good luck and God speed in all future endeavors!!!

SP is a chapter that we all share in life and now it's time for the Unchained chapter (God help us :P), see you all when we turn the page...

-thatGirl

All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

You have freedom when you're easy in your harness.
Robert Frost

Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday.
John Wayne

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 11:12:02 AM »
Also wish to express my thanks to the thatGuy and thatGirl, the admins and mods here for making this a community, albeit slightly dysfunctional at times. See you all at the new forum, where'll I start a, "Which is better? AR or AK" thread.
 ;D

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2013, 07:28:18 PM »
test...
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.