Author Topic: Banking Delays in Deposit, Payments and etc.  (Read 193 times)

Offline Sir John Honeybucket

• Committed prepper
Banking Delays in Deposit, Payments and etc.
« on: November 09, 2023, 05:34:42 AM »
Reporting of banking 'glitches' from Federal Reserve ( as 'Federal" as Federal Express ) causing delays, late payments and more.  Underreported, due to how important this is.  What you have on your shelf is more important than what 'THEY(tm)' promise to get to you "soon" but not actual delivery date for that promise.  Your cash on hand is a good first step, food and other daily living items on the shelf are next.

https://choiceclips.whatfinger.com/2023/11/09/the-bank-outages-nobody-think-possible-are-here-and-people-will-freak-out-this-winter/
« Last Edit: November 09, 2023, 05:36:30 AM by Sir John Honeybucket »
Defender of the Garden
                &
Tapper of Morse Code

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
Re: Banking Delays in Deposit, Payments and etc.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2023, 09:16:29 AM »
I've seen this reported elsewhere.  The sheeple will panic when they realize that their money is being played with.  Watch for bank runs!

:dancingGrenade: :dancingBanana:

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2023, 06:59:55 PM »
I saw a YT video where a bank customer was not permitted to put cash into his account and receive a counter check. I think it was Citi Bank. I will try to find it and if I do I will post here. :thumbsUp:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2023, 09:09:53 PM »
I'm from the South so I'll put it this way...... Y'alll ain't seen nuthin' yet. I've been watching the economic gurus and they all say you should get your money out of the banks and if you need a bank, make sure it's a small mom and pop bank or a credit union. I personally need to use a bank for a few things, so I only keep about 1K in savings and 1K in checking.

Offline Sir John Honeybucket

• Committed prepper
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2023, 11:23:08 AM »
Yup, if banks close, your canned food in the pantry is "real" and useful.  I've been in nations during a currency collapse. Back then , my US paper dollars were outside of their collapsing currency and so I was able to watch them QUICKLY buying rice and cooking  oil with their rapidly disappearing buying power while I was not being inconvenienced.

Pro Tip: Add ghee and or coconut oil ( stable fats) to your storage. Almost anything cooked in spiced butter is appetizing and filled with energy while dry, unfatted stuff is not.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2023, 01:24:17 PM by Sir John Honeybucket »
Defender of the Garden
                &
Tapper of Morse Code

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2023, 12:36:34 PM »
My ghee recipe is stupid easy.

Using a slow cooker set at 4-hrs, I put in 3-lbs of unsalted butter that we buy on sale. Throughout the process, skim off any bits that float to the top.

Using a ladle, dip and pour into 16-oz canning jars that have cheese cloth over the opening. When ladling try not to get any of the solids from the bottom of the slow cooker. If you get a bit, that is what the cheese cloth is for.

Remove cheese cloth and put on the sealing lid and ring. Tighten but not over tighten.

If the now ghee is hot enough, the jars will seal. If not do a hot water bath as per basic hot water bath directions.

Place the jars on the canning rack and lower them into the canning kettle. If the water is not at least 1 inch above the jars, add more hot water. Bring the water back to a boil. Lower the heat to medium-low and cover the pan; boil gently for 10 minutes. If you are working at an altitude of over 1,000 feet, see the table below.

Remove the pan from the heat and let the jars stand in the water for 10 minutes.

In essence, you do not have do this step however I do if the jars do not seal. You know they have sealed when you hear the tell tale "click".

I truly do not know how long these jars of ghee keep on the shelf. We typically do 12 a year when butter is on sale. And by the new year rolls around they have been used.

Keep in mind that there is no salt mixed into this butter. It may taste a little bland if you typically use salted butter. Once opened, we keep in the refrigerator.

Enjoy!  :cheers:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.