Author Topic: April 10, 2024, What Are You Waiting For? Times A-Wasting  (Read 130 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
April 10, 2024, What Are You Waiting For? Times A-Wasting
« on: April 10, 2024, 11:17:36 AM »
I cannot get past the fact that there are United States Citizens that are purposely taking down the country. Then the factual side of my brain screams ?DANGER WILL ROBINSON?DANGER? as it becomes apparent that the BBB (Build, Back, Better) crowd will not leave without a serious fight. After all, they have brought the country to this point.

The BBB crowd cannot allow Trump (Trump supporters) to become President on January 20, 2025. So what can ?they? do to stop it? Some things come to mind are,

1)   Assassinate Trump,
2)   Start a war. Presidents typically do not loose elections during time of war,
3)   Create a 9/11 black/false flag level event, that will cause martial law, and/or,
4)   Crash the economy to the point that martial law must be declared postponing Presidential elections.

Assassinate Trump
This could happen at any time by someone with a shoulder fired missile - land to land or land to air-, an IED or lesser possibility, a wacko with a handgun ala Ruby/Lee Harvey Oswald. Bottom-line, if someone or a group are determined enough, it could happen. You or I have no control over it.

War
Well the sabers have been rattling louder and louder since President Biden moved into the White House. Let?s face it, the European Union needs a war to advance the Davos crowed (BBB) agenda and their banking system is toast.  This is one of the reasons that the US Market is doing so well. EU dollars moving to US Markets.

You have to ask yourself why PM?s (Gold & Silver) has gone through the roof. Gold has climbed in value from $1,990 an ounce to over $2,300 since mid-February and silver has gone from $23 an ounce to $28 an ounce during the same time period. ?You will hear of wars and rumors of wars??. Wars drive the market (s).

A good friend told me last night that the troops at one of the local Forts, have been notified to prepare to leave on deployment within the next 14-days. Mmmm, maybe the announcement of military exercises at Fort Indian Gap is a ruse? I also heard from another friend that military traffic is up in NE Virginia. Interesting.

False Flag
We have all been shown that January 6, 2021, was a false Flag event. What other False Flag events have been perpetrated by one of our alphabet agencies including the CIA. Didn?t know that the CIA is allowed to operate within the USA. Some False Flag events include but not limited too,

> Sinking of the USS Maine,
> Sinking of the RMS Lusitania,
> Pearl Harbor,
> 9/11,
> Moscow Crocus City Hall massacre,
> Others?

What will be the next one that causes an extreme reaction from NATO, Israel, USA, other?

Crash The Economy
What kind of mischief can .gov do if the economy crashes?

Let?s see? gold has gone from $1,900 an ounce in February of this year to over $2,300 an ounce. Likewise, silver has gone from $23 an ounce to $28 an ounce during the same time-frame. Brent crude is up to around $90 a barrel.

Jamie Dimon, CEO of JP Morgan Chase has issued a prospectus on the next 12-months and it isn?t good. His biggest concern is inflation and the growth of China. March 2024 inflation is up .3% from February 2024, over a rolling 12months. 

Martin Armstrong has predicted a 15-30% correction in the DJIA between now and the first week of May.

Brent crude has increased from December 2023 at $75 a barrel to over $90 a barrel at the beginning of this week. War means higher crude prices. Have you noticed that petrol and diesel prices have risen at your local gas station? It will continue.

As a side not, I wrote an article titled, Canning 2024 for my local MAG and posted here for all to read. The companies that I highlighted in the article, Mason jars are now on back order. Walmart still has them and at a discounted price if you order quantity. PLUS, they will deliver to your house free of charge if you order over a specific dollar amount.

The purpose of this post is for all who read it to get their crap together. SHTF is going to happen. Regardless whether it is one of the four scenarios from above or a combination there of?It is going to happen. What are you waiting for?

:popcorn:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
Re: April 10, 2024, What Are You Waiting For? Times A-Wasting
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2024, 01:11:36 PM »
Another scenario is the election is rigged, the current commies stay in power and we are slowly drained of everything and citizen may have, I mean EVERYTHING! They will beat us every way from Sunday on ever aspect of being a freedom loving American. Some will cave, some will resist and very few will fight back...

Its going to be a L O N G year
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2024, 01:16:19 PM »
Let us all hope (and pray) what he have plan wise, supply wise, and knowing wise will be sufficient.

And capability to add more until then.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2024, 04:54:03 PM »
Which ploy will they use?   ALL if deemed necessary.   Our Republic's existential enemies have no intention of losing power and with iron, corrupt fists in the courts, DOJ and propaganda machinery, the "means justify the ends" means game on, gloves off.    And yes.   If called upon to fire on American citizens, there will be no shortage of troops who will do as ordered.
Have been buying canning lids (often sold out) and flats of jars when I go to the market - slowly-slowly-catchee-monkey.     But slow and _steady_ is a race winner often enough.
   In an egregious short-coming, I've only last week got all 5 of my Baofeng radios out for programming - and NUTS!    my Windows 10 won't download the CHIRP installer!
Ahead enough in some areas, waaaay behind in others...

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2024, 11:03:58 PM »
Which ploy will they use?   ALL if deemed necessary.   Our Republic's existential enemies have no intention of losing power and with iron, corrupt fists in the courts, DOJ and propaganda machinery, the "means justify the ends" means game on, gloves off.    And yes.   If called upon to fire on American citizens, there will be no shortage of troops who will do as ordered.
Have been buying canning lids (often sold out) and flats of jars when I go to the market - slowly-slowly-catchee-monkey.     But slow and _steady_ is a race winner often enough.
   In an egregious short-coming, I've only last week got all 5 of my Baofeng radios out for programming - and NUTS!    my Windows 10 won't download the CHIRP installer!
Ahead enough in some areas, waaaay behind in others...

They have ploys we cant imagine, stay frosty....
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline Trail Ninja

• Novice Prepper
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2024, 10:19:30 PM »
Something's ready to drop, I can feel it. 
"You will hear of war and rumors of wars...but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come." Matthew 24:6
We are in the days of prophecy gentalmen.
John MacArthur sums up these times in this way:
https://youtu.be/YSG2ibJiZww?si=5npHIZMDzigSgg_K
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 05:51:24 AM by Trail Ninja »