Author Topic: Anti-Con States Vulnerable  (Read 512 times)

CrystalHunter1989

Anti-Con States Vulnerable
« on: April 13, 2013, 08:09:38 PM »
I agree with the premise, despite some not so professional phrasing. What he fails to mention is the large number of troops stationed in Texas.

http://www.naturalnews.com/039897_civil_war_battle_lines_gun_manufacturers.html

Offline WhiteWolfReloaded

• Senior Prepper
Re: Anti-Con States Vulnerable
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 10:39:32 PM »
The South will rise again!  ???  Does kind of make you think though. I grew up about 35 minutes outside of downtown Chicago and all my family is Pennsylvania. Granted, my time in Chicago was pre-Barry. After nearly two decades of being around real southerners and taking in the history and culture I have to say I think it's a good thing these states are the way they are. Holding true to states rights and holding a 148 year grudge has its benefits. Take Pennsylvania for example. I love the state, but hate the state government. It's fallen completely in line with the feds. I scoff when we cross the border and read "State of Independence." Yet they have the worst home school laws in the union.  [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at While I certainly don't want civil war it's about damn time some serious change happens. Darkness hath no place with light.

CrystalHunter1989

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 10:52:05 PM »
The South will rise again!  ???  Does kind of make you think though. I grew up about 35 minutes outside of downtown Chicago and all my family is Pennsylvania. Granted, my time in Chicago was pre-Barry. After nearly two decades of being around real southerners and taking in the history and culture I have to say I think it's a good thing these states are the way they are. Holding true to states rights and holding a 148 year grudge has its benefits. Take Pennsylvania for example. I love the state, but hate the state government. It's fallen completely in line with the feds. I scoff when we cross the border and read "State of Independence." Yet they have the worst home school laws in the union.  [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at While I certainly don't want civil war it's about damn time some serious change happens. Darkness hath no place with light.

There's an old saying: "If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and you call it a duck, it's probably a duck."

You could say: "If people think there's going to be a war, talk like there's going to be a war, buy crap tons of weapons like there's going to be a war, then there might be a war." Perception has a lot of influence.

In my opinion, the South DID rise. It fully recovered from the physical damage of the war, has fabulous industry and to many, is the more desirable place to live in the US.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2013, 11:05:48 PM »
WW, I chuckled with what you wrote about PA. I can't wait to get out of RI and move to PA. I guess it is what you are use to and I am use to a state that ranks 45th out of the most free states with New Hampshire being most free to New York being last. 

The farmer and his wife across from the BOL are pulling their son out of school for home schooling next year (he's 8). They are one family of a group of families (Educational co-op) within the county that home schools their kids. They just joined the co-op.

No Common Core for their family son! They home schooled their teenaged girl so they do have some experience in the process.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2013, 06:30:40 PM »
Ficticious state lines decide wether or not "Pro Liberty" Fighters will arrest me? This is the type of crap that makes me seriously question if id fight side by side with brain dead pro-gun fighters. They cant even think rationally comfy in their armchair let alone while bullets are flying. Maybe id be forced to fight FOR liberty AGAINST a group that align with this jackass. Lets all vote texas into the shitter and see if this idiot moves. Dont get me wrong id love to move. Its just not possible presently. Maybe ill call this guy and see if hell split his income with me until i get established. Or is anyone born in a non free state just less of a human? Put your money where your mouth is you coward. Far as i can see this guys anti America and pro what evers convenient for him.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 06:38:48 PM by Kentactic »
Simplicity Is Ideal...