Author Topic: Ammonation, Bundy Ranch special  (Read 978 times)

Offline APX808

• Administrator
    • APX R4nt5
Ammonation, Bundy Ranch special
« on: April 29, 2014, 06:21:20 PM »
Didn't watch it yet, just letting you know so we can discuss it.

Bundy Ranch - A Special Edition of AmmoNation

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: Ammonation, Bundy Ranch special
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 06:29:24 PM »
Thx APX, MrsMac and i will watch it tonight  :thumbsUp:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline APX808

• Administrator
    • APX R4nt5
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 06:36:32 PM »
It seems to be just an interview to Bundy, I was expecting more of it :(

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 08:24:42 PM »
I watched it while MrsMac read.

IMO, no earth shattering things came out of the interview so if you don't watch it you will not miss much.

When I first turned it on I saw my good buddy James Yeager, talking to the camera at which I almost turned it off. However, I thought Mr. Yeager did a good job setting the stage for the interview.

Thanks for posting it APX.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline APX808

• Administrator
    • APX R4nt5
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2014, 08:31:11 PM »
James was the only person providing some reliable info and media from the site. Although I though he was going to show more about the people who went there in the in the Ammonation special and not just an interview.

Also I don't think any important stuff is discussed, just a lot of ranting about the constitution and what the role of the gov should be, but almost nothing about what happened there.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2014, 08:13:56 AM »
Yup  :thumbsUp:

CrystalHunter1989

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2014, 09:39:59 PM »
Hey guys. I've trained with the dudes at Tactical Response and keep up with them on the forum. From what I understand, this was meant to record the Bundy side of the story in his own words in case the worst happened. Fortunately, it didn't.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2014, 10:13:06 PM »
I wasn't impressed with that episode either. Another episode came out a while back and I just kept skipping ahead and sure as shit I found i had skipped the entire bland interview video. All that hype for a really weak outcome. The same things could have been accomplished with my cellphone camera although in a bit less quality. But who really cares to watch an interview in HD?

I'm thinking he may have promised that interview in exchange for monetary support. I don't recall who was interviewed in that second episode.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2014, 01:43:13 AM »
There was a guy being interviewed in studio by megan kelly after this was winding down. He claimed he had audio n video of feds planning to do some fucked stuff if things went south. He was an independent documentarian so maybe his film will have some stuff. Dont know his name but he was on fox n fbn once or twice more since then.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 01:46:44 AM by Deathstyle »
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

Offline APX808

• Administrator
    • APX R4nt5
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2014, 08:34:56 AM »
The Bundy's ranch special sucked ass, and the real episode 1 of ammonation... I think it was worse. Thank good I didn't donate a single buck to it.
The quality is just like any other James video, or worse and the content is an interview with a barking dog to another gun trainer.

What I found most disappointing are all the fan boys posting comments about how good it was.

Ammonation kickstarter got $40,354 man, all of that just for some shitty interviews? People were robbed there

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2014, 11:56:32 AM »
I knew ammonation was screwed once James said they'd be filming the entire thing in the few week round trip to shot show and back. WTF is there to film on that snooze fest? James just dosent have an artistic mind and he hired guys who are in the same boat.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2014, 12:38:46 PM »
A bit off topic here but what the heck...

Has anybody on the forum attended a class through Yeager's tactical school? I know of one guy who attends many training facilities who told me it was average in the scheme of things.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2014, 05:06:35 PM »
A bit off topic here but what the heck...

Has anybody on the forum attended a class through Yeager's tactical school? I know of one guy who attends many training facilities who told me it was average in the scheme of things.
Post #7 brother ^^
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2014, 07:01:56 PM »
Post 6 right?

Yes but Crystal didn't rate the training.

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2014, 07:12:20 PM »
John Mosby mentioned these guys for those of us in the Southwest that want to learn actual patrolling and rifle shooting instead of 2000 round mag dumps at 20yards.  www.sierra12.com
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2014, 07:25:31 PM »
Post 6 right?

Yes but Crystal didn't rate the training.
Crystal is #7 here. Tapatalk must include the OP where the regular browser version does not.

Anyways, he's somebody who has taken tactical response classes apparently.
Simplicity Is Ideal...