Author Topic: A Two Edged Sword  (Read 131 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
A Two Edged Sword
« on: June 20, 2023, 09:28:39 AM »
Just thinking out loud here this morning (Scary).

I truly think that the Neocons in D.C. are doing things so that conservatives "act out". Why do
they' want conservatives to act out you might ask. Just my opinion, not unlike Jan 6, it would give the Neocons the perceived right to put their thumb down. And to a degree, the vast majority of folks would support their actions.

Now the other edge of the sword...If we don't step up and do something it will encourage the Neocons to progress on up to full on , Build, Back, Better. Not unlike the frog in the pot of warm water theory.

I am a big believer of peaceful protest. Just like the Catholics did outside of the Dodgers stadium.

Thousands of Catholics and other Christians marched in a prayerful procession Friday, protesting the Los Angeles Dodgers honoring an anti-Catholic drag group called the ?Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence.?

As thousands marched outside of Dodger Stadium, inside the stadium the Dodgers honored the drag group with a ?Community Hero Award.?

The recognition ceremony took place 40 minutes before the game and was sparsely attended, with Dodger Stadium largely empty when the ?sisters? received their award, according to Savanah Hernandez, a reporter for Turning Point USA.
- National Catholic Register

Let's try to stay away from a kinetic exchange as long as we can and recognize ahead of time when the pot on the stove burner is turned all the way up.

:popcorn:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2023, 11:03:31 PM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
Re: A Two Edged Sword
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2023, 02:22:36 PM »
A list of what we are up against

FLEAS
media
social media
educational system from start to finish
majority of justice system
honest and fair voting system