Author Topic: A quick story.  (Read 436 times)

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
A quick story.
« on: December 21, 2012, 08:22:06 AM »
I work armed security out of Orlando FL, Generally a predominantly black neighborhood. All leftist & Marxist, not really out of choice their just ignorant. Anywho.

What I have found when talking to residents about gun control is 99% are just completely clueless about everything really. So they bring the exact same & I mean word for word argument from what they have seen on the Lame steam media.

I have also found that generally people are not stupid.

Think of it like food coloring. A drop of logic goes a long way.

I was speaking with one resident that was all about banning semi automatic everything's. With the little bit of logic I left in that noggin to bake overnight. He bought himself a Semi automatic handgun the next day. ( Well..... three day wait here in FL but, the point is he paid it off and picked it up a few days later. )
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
Re: A quick story.
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 09:39:15 AM »
I had this conversation with a co-worker, she started it by saying "what do you need assault weapons for?"

"assaulting people" says I

in rightous indignation she proclaimed that "no one needs to assault anyone!"

"not even a man in your house in the dark of night?" I counter

The crickets said "chirp, chirp"

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 09:53:27 AM »
Good story RvR and TG!

I have been very relentless on FB (As some forum members will attest too) since the incident in Conn. I have countered every "feeling's" (You know...I feel, or...I feel so bad) argument with logic, like:

"Are you aware that 23% or 2,200 of the murders in 2011 happened in nine metropolitan cities? Baltimore, Chicago, LA, Detroit, Philadelphia, Atlanta, New Orleans, St. Louis and Miami. And 50% of the 2,200 murders in those nine states happened in Baltimore, Chicago and LA who has the strictest gun laws in the country. So the answer is not guns but why is it happening?"

I have also been defriended by five folks too - But, many of my liberal friends are starting to change their tenor especially when people bring up violent video games. Just interject the words violent video games for gun and their eyes light up.

It's working and I encourage all of you to do similar.   
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline thatGirl

• Senior Prepper
  • Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 11:51:35 AM »
Sounds like you're doing a fine job of teaching folks as you proposed we all do, Reaver!  [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co

It is simply a lack of education and the leftist media exploiting culture/race and tragedy to steer folks into their camp on issues like violent video game control (I'm practicing JM).  I actually find the same problem with the far right when trying to talk to folks about climate change.  We seem to forget that are brains are designed to to constantly absorb new knowledge.  Ignorant people generally don't choose to be ignorant, they just don't recognize that they are.

It's relatively easy to impart wisdom on most folks if you exhibit patience, the problem is that there are billions of people and only so many hours in a day! 
Keep spreading the good word folks!  [url=http://yoursmiles.org/p-m
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

You have freedom when you're easy in your harness.
Robert Frost

Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday.
John Wayne