Author Topic: 2024 Predictions  (Read 321 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
2024 Predictions
« on: December 26, 2023, 12:01:44 PM »
I make this post every year and yes, it is time to do it yet again.

"What will 2024 bring to the United States of America?"

Collectively, we have the following on the horizon,

> November Presidential election,
> An overly valued stock market - DJIA & Nasdaq, etc.,
> PM's are increasing in value,
> War in Ukraine,
> DEI (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion) being forced not just in our universities but business now too,
> Potential war in the Middle East,
> Inflation,
> BurnLootMurder Inc, & Antifa backed "peaceful protests",
> Plus a whole host of other things.

So gaze at your crystal balls and come up with your 2024 predictions and post here.

:popcorn:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
Re: 2024 Predictions
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2023, 01:30:57 PM »
I'm a man of few words: We're Screwed in every way possible.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2023, 01:47:17 PM »
CNN says the world is in the handbasket and waiting on a light breeze to start it down the hill.

Nemo

https://unchainedpreppers.com/forum/general-discussion/i-was-wrong-economy/msg95798/#msg95798

It could have been immeasurably worse. But holding back from the brink in 2023 has simply deferred vast crises to 2024. The post-Covid world is exhausted, cash-strapped, but ultimately more fraught than for decades.

Overshadowing it all will be a flagging hyperpower, at best distracted with presidential elections, at worst tearing itself apart in voting disputes and political extremism.

The likelihood the United States will be occupied by its own traumas amplifies each risk. The geopolitical given of a US response will be absent, fuelling authoritarian ambition, or a radical upending of the global order. 2024 could make 2023 seem rational and sober.

Continued

If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2023, 02:41:44 PM »
Nations fighting nations are like the poor, these always being with us.
But on our own soil, the amount of treasonous criminality may well try peaceful men's patience to the breaking point.
Currently, the cabal in power (billionaires and their henchmen) enacts and oversees systematic, controlled demolition.  The emasculation of any country and its middle class that might resist ultimate servitude.
But if a Black Swan not of their making and planning occurs, the best laid plans of those mice and men could go violently off the rails.
In addition to "wild" possibilities such as delay/suspension of Fall election, short or longer term loss of the grid, food/fuel shortages, painful volatility and losses in our capital/stock markets, etc...
... I think the stage is being set for citizens to be at war with their governments.   Not just the historically predictable government on government.   
From a historical perspective, the kind of enemies that threaten us most now have never been made to "see the light and say they are sorry, won't ever, never do it again".
Nope.   ya simply gotta kill 'em.    All. or as many as possible.
Our next period of peace will necessarily start its renewed journey from graveyards.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2023, 04:37:18 PM »
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2023, 05:33:55 PM »
Predictions, from hopeful to apocalyptical, somebody is gonna win the betting pool.
Me?   I'd think more than a few should drop markers on where/when/how Trump will be "bumped off" (and we ain't talk'n ballot eligibility here) .  An interesting ramble with a name you might already be familiar with, James Howard Kunstler:
https://kunstler.com/
specifically for the latest:
https://kunstler.com/clusterfuck-nation/and-so-ends-an-era/
Enjoy.
And place your bets.

Offline DMCakhunter

• Committed prepper
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2023, 09:02:18 AM »
Here Goes,
Inflation will appear to cool but will come back worse than before. No stopping that train.
Commodities will climb.
US Dollar will continue to lose value. Gold over $2400. At some point, fewer buyers of US treasuries. Then severe crisis will occur.
2024 is the year of collapsing commercial property values.
Biden does not run in 2024, caught up in legal/impeachment.
Newsom runs in his place, maybe with the Michigan Gov Whitmer.
Ukraine war continues but at a slower pace. Will be assisted by Poland's new government.
Middle east is ready to burn, india may enter the conflict if iran keeps targeting ships. Would be the ally the US needs since most of Europe is shunning anything led by the US after the Afganistan collapse. Egypt will have to become involved to safe guard transit from the Red Sea through the Suez Canal.
US vehicle electrification will take a pause, especially commercial/truck/bus units. Evidence showing that this is folly is becoming more public.
Trump runs and wins in 24, I hope. I don't agree with everything he says, but I do like the actions he took.
More people see the problems that are coming and put a plan together so they can be ready for disruptions.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2023, 02:49:25 PM »
For once in my life, I haven't an opinion on what is coming in 2024. I can write down what is here, today, how it manifests itself, I have not a clue or control over.

Here are our cards as I see them,

> 10,000's of illegal military aged single men form not just the Latin countries south of the USA but China, Russia, Africa, etc.
   This is an invasion... Pure and simple. To what end?

> The stock markets are WAY overvalued. If war spreads in the Middle East, we will see commodities climb to heights we have
    never seen before. War always helps gold to climb as other PM's do.

>  It is a fact that two EU banks are teetering on the edge of collapse, UBS and Barkley's. The Fed told them back in October
    that the short term loans have come to an end.

> The neocons within the DC Beltway, their anxiety level is increasing proportionately to each new point in popularity of Trump
    and or within the decrease in each point of Biden. What will they do next? What happens when using the courts to attack
    Trump fails? Can an assassination attempt be in USA's future - Trump or Biden?

> The neocons will put a tremendous amount of pressure on Powell over at the Fed to lower rates. Will he capitulate or will he
    hold firm. Just my opinion mind you, however, the interest rate needs to be up around 9% not just short of 5.5%.

> National debt to GDP is 146%. A healthy nation has their Debt to GDP around 40-50%. With Powell probably capitulating
   and lowering the interest rate, and the 146% Debt to GDP ratio; can hyperinflation be that far away?   Can the devaluation
   of our fiat currency be that far behind? Argentina just did it to save their fiat currency.

> Is BurnLootMurder Inc and Antifa gone or like a snake in the bushes just waiting for their next peaceful demonstration?

So here we are, the gasoline is next to the fire pit. Also next to the fire pit is some twigs, paper, firewood, and matches. Sitting off to the side are the neocons sitting in camp chairs along with the average Joe & Jane looking at the fire pit. So what is next? Who will start the fire? How big will the fire be? Will someone, throw gasoline onto the fire?

Stay tuned,

:popcorn:
« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 03:24:58 PM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.