Author Topic: 2014 Army Civil Disturbance Manual  (Read 567 times)

Offline DMCakhunter

• Committed prepper
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 08:30:46 AM by DMCakhunter »

brat

Re: 2014 Army Civil Disturbance Manual
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 03:33:03 PM »
If you've read the two, can you give a "cliff notes" version of any significant changes  ? I'm gonna download them, but it'll be on my "to do" list of reading when I have the time. Thanks for the links !

Offline NativeSon

• Prepper Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 06:44:30 PM »
The people most likely to carry any of that out are retarded National Guardsmen and units so full of privates they would shoot each other if they weren't all wearing the same thing.

Offline DMCakhunter

• Committed prepper
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 10:34:37 PM »
 Biggest item that I read was the section on using lethal force, precision fire on leaders of  demonstrations, heavy weapon use on civilians. None of this was in the 2005 version.

Offline NativeSon

• Prepper Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 04:07:21 AM »
It's all standard doctrine. Take out key leaders to remove coordination from a group and use heavy suppressive fire to kill or disperse the crowd.

The trick is to not be part of any crowd.

Burt Gummer

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 11:49:40 AM »
It's all standard doctrine. Take out key leaders to remove coordination from a group and use heavy suppressive fire to kill or disperse the crowd.

The trick is to not be part of any crowd.
The brits literally wrote the book on this stuff during the Irish occupation. Just before entering theater my unit got a presentation by this old British army guy how driving their interdiction vehicles into the crowds and snatching the leaders were the best days of his life...