Author Topic: 11 Assumptions About The Future - Matt Smith  (Read 133 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
11 Assumptions About The Future - Matt Smith
« on: October 02, 2023, 11:17:22 AM »
The below coming 11 assumptions are presented by Matt Smith from Dave Casey's International Man.

Take a minute to review and prioritize by number in order of probability happening between now and the presidential election in November 2024.

Thanks for playing...

1. Less Freedom of movement. There will be more effort so to restrict and regulate our freedom of movement. From Vax passports to increased visa requirements and 15-min city initiatives - a grid is being constructed to regulate our freedom of movement.

2. A CBDC is coming. Cash will be eliminated. How restrictive it may end up being, I don't know. But, CBDC is a foregone conclusion. Timing? BIS publishes estimates of 14 retail CBDC and 9 wholesale by 2030. And there are indications that the major economies are working to be ready to deploy by 2025.

3. The digital ID is already here. Biometrics are the future. If you have a government issued ID associated with your photograph, you are in the system already. How the ID is deployed and enforced is the only question.

4. GFC 2.0 and/or the Greater Depression. Timing is hard. But, can any thinking person imagine how the outcome can be avoided altogether. Simon Hunt suggests a market pullback of up to 30% between now and early 2024 followed by a pump and a deflationary wipeout in 2025.

5. Most of my financial assets will disappear at some point. Inflation, bank bail-in, market wipe out, or Great Taking. I don't know the cause, but I assume physical assets are where I need to be, ultimately.

6. Increasing crime & disorder. You've seen the videos. Whether, driven by economic desperation, mass migration, the inversion of law, or in the name of social justice. Crime and disorder will grow and lead to greater physical threats to our lives and property from our fellow man. This makes urban environments, especially but not exclusively, a real risk.

7. Supply constraints are increasing around all commodities ? from food to energy. Tight supplies are showing up everywhere. Live Cattle, long dormant, hit an all-time high recently. Oil Prices are up 30% in the last three months. 40% of Argentina's wheat crop is in poor to fair condition and protectionist policies are on the rise globally.

8. WW3 is coming. A good case can be made that it's already begun. The Army War College recently published a study suggesting that the All Volunteer Force had reached the end of its useful life. With the military struggling with recruiting, conscription is likely at some point.

9. Censorship and Digital Control will enter a new phase. Deplatforming, de-banking, shadow banning, and social media account suspensions will increase. Centralized digital services of all kinds should be considered suspect and, very likely, dangerous to use in the future.

10. The US election "regardless of the outcome" is an inflection point and potentially a flash point. IF it happens, the outcome will not be accepted by half of the country. I've heard from more than one source, publicly and privately, that there may not be a 2024 election. Who knows? We can be sure of is that running up to and shortly after the election, things could get wild. In advance of the 2020 election we had Covid and BLM. Shortly after, J6 and state overreach. What will 2024 bring

11. There is a war happening today. It's a war on us. The primary battleground is within the sphere of 5GW - informational/psychological. Where I've been wrong in the last three years, it's been in my assumption that kinetic coercion would be utilized. As we can see, much progress has been made in the Great Reset without the need for kinetic tactics. For most of this cycle, they will rely on this same approach. If/When we see a move toward kinetic force, we should be alarmed because we will have entered a new and more dangerous phase.

My top five in no particular order are; 8,6,4,5, & 7.

:popcorn:
« Last Edit: October 02, 2023, 11:28:51 AM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
Re: 11 Assumptions About The Future - Matt Smith
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2023, 02:44:55 PM »
Looking at the bright side, there's little chance of dying from boredom.

Self-reliance calibrated to a technological age dialed back a century or three will be the only safe haven.   And yes, this means a very short leash compared to our jet-traveled ease and freedom of today.

But useful knowledge will persist and make this not only possible but perhaps even a preferable way of life (as compared to much of what we are "used to" today)   
 Longevity?   
 Hmmm... probably reduced on average.
Quality of the life lived?
By measures I favor, it could be quite promising and fulfilling.

Those afraid of work and personal responsibility need not apply.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2023, 02:45:49 PM »
Hey, we are all shafted.  Just hope we all go down as the last one in our group, leaving only 1 of the other side alive, but seriously wounded.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2023, 08:24:38 PM »
Well, I read all the posts on this subject, and it all seems to boil down to "We are screwed". I have been paying attention to all the BS that is and has been happening. What I see is, the Government is a boiling hot sea and the general public see it and say, "Ooooh, let's go swimming". Hmmm... I think I'll just stand over here by myself and watch. There is one particular thing that quickly lets us all know what is going on and that is the Government taking in $1 and spending $1.30. The Liberals have spent us into oblivion, and it doesn't matter who wins the next election because the Libs have already bankrupted us and burned the house down. It cannot be saved unless all the debris is swept away, and we start all over building a new house. I honestly don't see that happening. I see the US becoming a third world country where starvation, disease, and many warlord groups live. I'm old enough to see it begin but I'm too old to see how it ends. At this point in my life, I've become so pissed off with what has happened that I am not sympathetic to the general public. As far as I'm concerned, Sympathy is just a word in the dictionary located somewhere between Shit and Syphilis. :pissed: