Author Topic: Molle II  (Read 1688 times)

hjmoosejaw

Molle II
« on: November 09, 2012, 11:33:10 AM »
I'm thinking of getting the Molle II rucksack. Any thoughts or advice?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 12:00:11 PM by hjmoosejaw »

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
Re: Molle II
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 11:49:23 AM »
Whats a Molle II?
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline Kobalt

• Committed prepper
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 11:50:33 AM »
I think its the us army flcs. If so that's a lot of kit.
Fan out your shots. We want everyone to get some.

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 11:56:18 AM »
Since posting, I was checking out a MOLLE ILBE also. Again, any input would help. Getting ready for work, so I might not get time to reply until later.

goodnightChesty1775

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2012, 05:22:42 PM »
i love it, im gona get me one before i get out, the frame, straps and pack are super adjustable to however you want it to ride high low ect...solid as hell with alot of weight, fits a good bit of shit.

get it.

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2012, 11:06:51 PM »
Good ruck but the ALICE is still excellent and a heck of a lot cheaper, for those on a shoe string.
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2012, 11:41:21 PM »
Good ruck but the ALICE is still excellent and a heck of a lot cheaper, for those on a shoe string.

Alice is a lot cheaper.  But if you go that route change to quick disconnect buckles.  It'll make your life a lot easier.

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2012, 12:01:37 AM »
i love it, im gona get me one before i get out, the frame, straps and pack are super adjustable to however you want it to ride high low ect...solid as hell with alot of weight, fits a good bit of shit.

get it.

Thanks to all! GC, were you talking about the MOLLE II or the ILBE? I'm guessing the MOLLE II. It's issue, right? It has an external frame, the ILBE is internal. I'll have to research them some more.

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2012, 12:14:36 AM »

Alice is a lot cheaper.  But if you go that route change to quick disconnect buckles.  It'll make your life a lot easier.

[img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at  I am disappointed that I did not think of that!  Great idea Sledge!
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

hjmoosejaw

« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 12:23:00 AM by hjmoosejaw »

goodnightChesty1775

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2012, 12:32:11 AM »

get it.

Thanks to all! GC, were you talking about the MOLLE II or the ILBE? I'm guessing the MOLLE II. It's issue, right? It has an external frame, the ILBE is internal. I'll have to research them some more.

the molle II. yeah external frame, i took some pics ill post em later got drinksin to do

goodnightChesty1775

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2012, 04:28:27 PM »
lets see how big these are...

well this is the molle dos..kick ass ruck love it

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2012, 12:34:21 AM »
Thanks GC!