Author Topic: Fieldline packs from Walmart  (Read 1142 times)

hjmoosejaw

Fieldline packs from Walmart
« on: December 07, 2012, 08:40:12 PM »
I bought a couple of backpacks yesterday, so the family can help bare the load in case of a bug out. I have another Fieldline pack that I've used for hunting for some years now, and it's help up pretty well. First, I bought the one for the car, so when my daughters are out somewhere, they won't hesitate using it. ( It has pink) Got this one a couple weeks ago. $24.97:

http://www.fieldline.com/Products/womens-technical-day-pack/19

Second: http://www.fieldline.com/Products/glenwood-canyon-frame-pack/7 If you go down and arrow to last picture on right, it shows the rifle carry pouch that drops out of a compartment on the bottom of pack. $29.97

Also, a Youtube review of it:

Last, I couldn't find it on the Fieldline site, but here is their tactical pack. $39.97 The kid does a pretty good review of it. He almost forgets to mention the side pockets, but he does eventually. I bought this one for all of the little things we'll find to put in it. Like I said, I'll be bugging out with at least 3 females.LOL!

They seem to be really nice packs, and not bad prices. Have a good one!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 09:06:55 PM by hjmoosejaw »

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Re: Fieldline packs from Walmart
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 09:03:59 PM »
I bought one of the Fieldline Tactical bags myself and really like it.  My only real complaint on it is that there is no breath-ability to the back.  Been meaning to look at sewing some vent channels or something to it for long sweaty treks lol
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 09:11:30 PM »
I bought one of the Fieldline Tactical bags myself and really like it.  My only real complaint on it is that there is no breath-ability to the back.  Been meaning to look at sewing some vent channels or something to it for long sweaty treks lol

Good idea! One thing about being in my neck of the woods, this time of year anyway, is I'd be sewing in insulation rather than vents. LOL!

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 09:27:06 PM »

Good idea! One thing about being in my neck of the woods, this time of year anyway, is I'd be sewing in insulation rather than vents. LOL!

Hell especially with the cold I would vent to PREVENT over sweating lol
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2012, 09:33:13 PM »
You got a point.