Author Topic: Gas Masks ~ Isreali Military M15 ~ with filters, canteens & drinking tubes  (Read 2130 times)

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
ARMSLIST Link

$40 + shipping per kit (I will subtract $10 if you do not want the filter.)
I have 2 kits, and I will sell separately.
Each kit consists of 1 mask, 1 drinking tube, 1 canteen, and 1 sealed Israeli filter (made in '83 / expired '98.)
Masks were unused and sealed when I got them.  One mask has been unsealed for sizing.

I have 2 mask sizes.... #2 and #3.  Israeli M-15 sizing chart:
#1 = adult large
#2 = adult medium
#3 = adult small

PLEASE NOTE: Photos are stock photos from the internet that accurately represent the product(s) I am selling. The pics from my camera were too dark and blurry.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 01:18:02 AM by special-k »
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
How do you size a gas mask for someone? What is a Small, Medium or Large?
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
How do you size a gas mask for someone? What is a Small, Medium or Large?
The only real way is to try one on.  To start with, just look in the mirror and decide where your head/face fits in compared with the rest of the adult population.  Focus primarily on the width or narrowness of your face. 

The M-15's are moderately forgiving.  For example: I have a enormous noggin and can still get a decent seal with the #3 (small adult size), as long as I don't contort my head to the extreme ranges of motion... so it would work in a pinch.  I just chose to go with an even more forgiving and better fitting (and more expensive) mask for myself (the Scott M-95.)

I'd also like to note that nearly every vendor that sells the Israeli M-15 surplus masks refuses to acknowledge that they come in different sizes... and will just send you whatever size-overflow-bulk-purchased mask they want to.  Other vendors will claim that they are selling "large" but when you get it, it's not.
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator