Author Topic: Book sale  (Read 2032 times)

DownRange1776

Book sale
« on: October 09, 2011, 11:12:43 PM »
I have a few books for sale. I can sell them as a lot or 1, 2, 3 books or more at a time. I will be adding more as I finish them. I like to read a lot and I don't keep a lot of the books.

You can contact me through the site or my email wkmoparguy@aol.com but I will check the site first to see who has pm or emailed to buy them first. I honor here first email second.

The list-

The Postman by David Brin $4.50 + shipping

Wake Up Dead ? A Cape Town Thriller by Roger Smith $6.50 + shipping

Phantoms by Dean Koontz $4.50 + shipping

24 Declassified ? Operation hell Gate by Marc Cerasini $4.50 + shipping

The 13th Valley by John M. Delvecchio $4.50 + shipping

Soul Patrol by Ed Emanuel $4.50 + shipping

Gone Native an NCO?s Story by Alan G. Cornett $4.50 + shipping

The lot of nine books I have are $25.00 shipped in the U.S. only. If you want a book or two out of the lot let me know sipping for one or two books is $3.50 plus the price of the book.

Thanks everyone.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 01:18:37 PM by DownRange1776 »

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
Re: Book sale
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 12:05:06 AM »
I know this is like the worst response ever, and I apologize, but you wouldn't happen to have any Foxfire books you'd be willing to part with, would you?
Rome is burning, and Obama is playing the fiddle - GAP

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 12:11:09 AM »
what if we started a book trading thread... i have a book you want to read and you have one i want to read. everyone ships there own books off and we get a circulation going. just an idea...no need to exchange paper money and everyone gets new books to read.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

DownRange1776

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, 12:22:30 AM »
what if we started a book trading thread... i have a book you want to read and you have one i want to read. everyone ships there own books off and we get a circulation going. just an idea...no need to exchange paper money and everyone gets new books to read.

I have started that on a few other borads I'm open to doing that. I love reading anything and everything. I've read The Notebook and Twilight series if that tells you how much I read. I also do a lot of fiction writing. I write Zombie and PAW stuff. I also have a short zombie story going to print and I have one romance novel close to being done that is getting a lot of buz.

I'm just looking for some extra cash to pay some bills and stuff. I sell some of my books off when there is something I want to buy or pay a bill.

I know this is like the worst response ever, and I apologize, but you wouldn't happen to have any Foxfire books you'd be willing to part with, would you?

I dont and wish I did. I have seen them on craigslist from time to time. I missed the full set about a year ago they guy was asking 20 bucks for them and someone had picked them up already.

BTT Still for sale I just need some extra funds.

Ghost

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2011, 12:26:45 AM »

I have started that on a few other borads I'm open to doing that. I love reading anything and everything. I've read The Notebook and Twilight series if that tells you how much I read. I also do a lot of fiction writing. I write Zombie and PAW stuff. I also have a short zombie story going to print and I have one romance novel close to being done that is getting a lot of buz.

Got any links to some of your stories? I'd like to have some more reading :D

DownRange1776

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2011, 11:11:35 PM »
BTT Books still for sale.

DownRange1776

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2011, 05:26:37 PM »
BTT new price $35.00 shipped.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2011, 04:34:57 PM »
I have " The Vietnam Experience " -Contagion of War -

If anyone is interested. Just offer and we'll work something out.
RvR
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

DownRange1776

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2011, 12:55:04 PM »
I have " The Vietnam Experience " -Contagion of War -

If anyone is interested. Just offer and we'll work something out.
RvR

Reaver that looks good tell me more about it? Do you have any other books and any other Vietnam books? I like first person accounts and also fiction.

Thanks man.