Author Topic: An attempt at rational Ammo stash minimums  (Read 2291 times)

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
Re: An attempt at rational Ammo stash minimums
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2019, 11:07:22 AM »
Did you offer to properly dispose of it for them?

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2019, 09:21:39 AM »
    As a follow up to my earlier rant regarding CTD, they haven't changed a bit, as I suspected.  Earlier this week I was shopping for a stock for a 10/22 that I acquired some time back, and CTD has the stock at a decent price.  The stock is in a form to make the 10/22 into something that resembles a tactical firearm.  I went to purchase this particular stock, and there's a little box that asks if it can be shipped to NY.  I clicked on the box, and it indicates that the stock can't be shipped to NY.  We're not talking a firearm, but simply a stock.  Brownell's will ship the same stock without a problem.  The same stock is available on eBay, again no problem shipping to NY.

CTD says a lot of nice things about the Second Amendment, but they don't follow through.  Never again from CTD, no matter where I live or shop.  Fuck CTD!

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2019, 09:36:29 AM »
I am cursed with a good memory. Cheaper Than Dirt along with Dick's folded after the CT. shooting like a wet dish rag. Consequently, I do not do business with them at all. Not even for the periodic pair of socks or jock strap purchase.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline SemperParatus

• Prepper Apprentice
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2019, 07:52:24 AM »
Core Arms is a sub-section of GTO Air Boats in Marion County Florida.  They build a decent AR for resonable prices, both piston and gas systems.  A used AR-15 from them is usually sold for $500.00 - $600.00.
Always Prepared