Author Topic: United Nations Social Engineering-2015 and Beyond  (Read 605 times)

Offline DMCakhunter

• Committed prepper
United Nations Social Engineering-2015 and Beyond
« on: February 15, 2014, 04:57:23 PM »
If you are bored or snowbound, read what they have in store for us.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: United Nations Social Engineering-2015 and Beyond
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 11:45:35 AM »
Man O'man DC I tried to read it but my eyes started to glaze over and then I fell asleep. This is something I will have to red in small chunks.

Thanks for posting though.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

brat

Re: United Nations Social Engineering-2015 and Beyond
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 02:13:34 PM »
A lot of talk in there leaning toward that "one world order"  :pissed:. I searched the report, no mention of "guns, weapons, etc".. The bulk of the report deals with hunger, poverty, education, basic human rights, women's rights and such. Judging from the make up of the panel, some from countries I didn't know was on the map, many issues they are claiming to want to address don't necessarily apply to the US, for example women being able to own or inherit property, but some do.

There were serveral things mentioned in there,  :lmfao: that honestly, would keep our current regime from wanting to participate. I'll quote a few....

Be grounded in the voice of people. Whenever possible, goals and targets should reflect what people want, without dictating how they should get there

:what: We ain't getting that now. Doubt the current will want to buy into this novel idea.

People must be central to a new global partnership. To do this they need the freedom to voice their views and participate in the decisions that affect their lives without fear. They need access to information and to an independent media.

See above.... same applies. They refer alot in the report about the importance of the people, but not necessarily "us" people. But, they infer "our" importance, so why won't they listen?  :deadHorse:

Accountability must be exercised at the right level: governments to their own citizens, local governments to their communities, corporations to their shareholders, civil society to the constituencies they represent. Accountability is central to the global partnership and, in
line with that spirit, all parties should respect these lines of accountability and trust their partners to fulfil their commitments. But accountability only works when people have the right
information, easily available and easy to use. New types of transparent accounting make this possible. We need data to be available, and we need the accountability that follows. Without them, the global partnership will not work.

Another novel idea, accountability, unlikely during this current. Guess it ain't gonna work then.

A couple of their goals are:

10a. Provide free and universal legal identity, such as birth registrations
10b. Ensure people enjoy freedom of speech, association, peaceful protest and access to independent media and information
10c. Increase public participation in political processes and civic engagement at all levels
10d. Guarantee the public’s right to information and access to government data
10e. Reduce bribery and corruption and ensure officials can be held accountable
11d. Enhance the capacity, professionalism and accountability of the security forces, police and judiciary

They don't want 10a for sure... :tinfoil:  10b would be nice, huh? 10d would have made Snowden a moot point? All of their "stated" goals are rather lofty. These here just sorta stuck out.

But finally, their out...

The illustrative goals and targets we have set out are bold, yet practical. Like the MDGs,
they would not be legally binding, but must be monitored closely. And unlike treaties, goals similar to the MDGs are not binding in international law. They stand or fall as tools of communication, inspiration, policy formulation and resource mobilisation.

I've read a lot worse from the UN, but I don't trust anything about them or their agenda regardless of how "humanitarian" they try to make it.  :o

Edit: MDG = Millennium Development Goalsby JMc
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 11:44:58 AM by JohnyMac »