Author Topic: Rep.Louie Gohmert Running for Speakers Job  (Read 567 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Rep.Louie Gohmert Running for Speakers Job
« on: January 05, 2015, 09:42:38 AM »
I know, I know same old thing BUT It takes a lot of guts to try to unseat the current Speaker of the House. This should be fun to watch  :popcorn:

Read more...
Texas Rep. Louie Gohmert said Sunday that he will challenge House Speaker John Boehner for his post when Congress returns this week to Washington.

Gohmert, among the House Republican caucus’ most conservative members, made the announcement on “Fox & Friends,” saying he decided to run after Rep. Ted Yoho, R-Fla., said Saturday that he would challenge Boehner for the chamber’s top post.

“We have heard from a lot of Republicans that said, ‘I would vote for somebody besides speaker Boehner.’ But nobody will put their name out there,” Gohmert said. “That changed yesterday with Ted Yoho.”

Gohmert also hinted that another House member will announce a challenge to Boehner on Sunday.

Whether you are for the DEM's or GOP or a Progressive or a anarchist, Lets do a "Operation Hillary" on Boehner and let our Representative that he/she should vote for Gohmert.  :pirateThumbUp:

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
Re: Rep.Louie Gohmert Running for Speakers Job
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 08:51:06 PM »
Saw a confirmation that Louie would run for speaker.  The news report was not over for 10 seconds and I has Austin Scott's website up getting his phone number to call.  Call was made and told him to support Louie,  I thought this was important and I would be watching how he voted.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: Rep.Louie Gohmert Running for Speakers Job
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 09:09:59 AM »
Cool Nemo. I sent a email to my Congressman even though he is a DEM.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.