Author Topic: Stand by for an Economic Enema.  (Read 223 times)

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
Stand by for an Economic Enema.
« on: March 21, 2023, 01:02:57 AM »
I've been following a lot of the economic gurus on You Tube and they all seem to be lining up in two camps. The dollar is dead but it just doesn't know it yet. Its only a matter of days or weeks before we all realize that the SHTF and nobody told us. Most of the Gurus are talking about all the bank failures and the rest are talking about how many other countries are going to start backing their money with precious metals like Gold and Silver. The smart investors are bailing out of everything and moving all their assets into physical comodities like OIL, LAND, PRECIOUS METALS, and anything else that is tangible and can be held in their hands. I guess I'm about as ready as I can get, but you know how that always goes. Just when its too late, I'll think of something that I need and don't have. :faint:

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: Stand by for an Economic Enema.
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2023, 02:34:44 PM »
The few I follow all say, "the end is near". Not the US mind you but our banking system. To the man/women, they all point to the Biden's agenda that is the culprit.

Similarly, half of them think that Biden is done and will be forced to retire or impeached by mid summer. I have herd that before so I am not putting much stock in it.

Last, a big negative economic tidal wave is coming starting in April and reaching its height (Or depth) June.

:popcorn:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.