Author Topic: Moscow Idaho College Murders - Suspect Arrested at 0300 Hrs. This Morning  (Read 286 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
A 28-year-old man, Bryan Kohberger, was arrested Friday morning in Pennsylvania's Pocono Mountains in connection with the murders of four University of Idaho students, law enforcement sources told ABC News.

Sources said that authorities knew who they were looking for and had tracked Kohberger down to Pennsylvania.

A SWAT team entered the location where he was staying in order to take him into custody Friday. Kohberger appeared before a judge Friday morning.
- abcNEWS

News conference scheduled 1600E hrs. (1300P hrs).

:popcorn:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline RB in GA

• Committed prepper
Re: Moscow Idaho College Murders - Suspect Arrested at 0300 Hrs. This Morning
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2022, 03:39:16 PM »
I've travelled to Moscow and the university there.  Wonderful town with good people.  Glad that they might be able to begin to put this horror behind them at last

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2022, 10:00:12 PM »
Arrested guy from Washington State Univ, 15 miles away, working on PhD in Criminology.  No prior convictions at all.

From what I can put together they IDed him by some DNA samples and tracked him through Genealogical DNA and got close enough for surveillance to get his DNA for testing and nailed him.

Nemo

https://www.foxnews.com/media/idaho-murders-sources-tell-judge-jeanine-pirro-genealogical-dna-helped-nab-suspect
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2022, 02:09:53 AM »
I'm glad they caught the guy but I have a really big problem with those DNA companies. Both of my daughters are idiots. They sent in there money and a sample in and got some info back. What they didn't know is when you do that, you are paying somebody to process your sample and then pass the information on to a national data base that is connected to law inforcement. I would never pay somebody to sell my private information to a third party. :chuky:

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2022, 08:36:11 AM »
Yeps, DNA chain through family and down to PC for arrest for him, search warrant for his DNA and bam he is convicted.

Nemo

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/31/us/bryan-kohberger-university-of-idaho-killings-suspect-saturday/index.html

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2022, 10:19:43 AM »
Never did one of those test. First I believe them to be narcistic in nature. Second, if you read "their 'literature" it says nowhere that they will not become the DNA bank for the future. Nor how they go about destroying the sample.

Actually, they need all the samples to grow their database for you to better understand your heritage and for their data bank for the NWO.

Remember the video I shared about just this from the Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu?

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2022, 05:29:31 PM »
I'm glad they caught the guy but I have a really big problem with those DNA companies. Both of my daughters are idiots. They sent in there money and a sample in and got some info back. What they didn't know is when you do that, you are paying somebody to process your sample and then pass the information on to a national data base that is connected to law inforcement. I would never pay somebody to sell my private information to a third party. :chuky:

If your daughters got it done then they have info on you too and everyone within their direct bloodline to include cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc...
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2022, 11:59:55 PM »

If your daughters got it done then they have info on you too and everyone within their direct bloodline to include cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc...

Bwahahaha..... That's pretty close to being right on target. One of my daughters is my natural daughter and the other daughter is my step daughter. That ought to throw monkey wrench into their database. Basically the info that my natural daughter got back was that she was English and Irish. Well, Hell, I already told her that. The DNA company didn't go back far enough though. Before my ancesters went to England, they were from Normandy and before that they were Vikings. The bottom line is, they don't have my DNA and they ain't gonna git it nether.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
Soon it will be a blood sample, cheek swab or whatever they can get from you.

Something in conjunction with an annual medical check up and blood work or pre-op testing or whatever cover story the govt thinks you will accept. 

Soon to be a normal DNA scan for any genetic diseases with a swab or stick upon birth.  Already happening for some specific issues at birth but I suspect it will not be long before its DNA for database for everyone.

Nemo

https://www.nationwidechildrens.org/family-resources-education/health-wellness-and-safety-resources/helping-hands/newborn-screen-blood-test