Author Topic: Will The Harris Trump Debate Happen?  (Read 395 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Will The Harris Trump Debate Happen?
« on: August 26, 2024, 03:45:32 PM »
It appears that there are some issues now with the Harris Trump debate scheduled for September 10th on ABC.

The much-anticipated debate between Vice President Kamala Harris and former President Donald Trump is set for Sept. 10, but now both sides appear to be fighting over a number of issues as it pertains to the debate.

The current dispute centers on the muting of microphones when a candidate isn?t speaking, a condition both Biden and Trump accepted for their June debate hosted by CNN. Both sides are accusing the other of gaming the system to protect their candidate.
- AI.com

Also, Trump feels he is walking into a no-win situation since the debate is to happen on ABC.

Trump on Truth Social yesterday,

I watched ABC FAKE NEWS this morning, both lightweight reporter Jonathan Carl?s(K?) ridiculous and biased interview of Tom Cotton (who was fantastic!), and their so-called Panel of Trump Haters, and I ask, why would I do the Debate against Kamala Harris on that network? Will panelist Donna Brazil give the questions to the Marxist Candidate like she did for Crooked Hillary Clinton? Will Kamala?s  best friend, who heads up ABC, do likewise. Where is Liddle? George Slopadopolus hanging out now? Will he be involved. They?ve got a lot of questions to answer!!! Why did Harris turn down Fox, NBC, CBS, and even CNN? Stay tuned!!!

Interesting for sure. I suspect Trump is angling for another debate specifically on Fox which would make sense since ABC is pro Harris.

The Harris/Vance campaign better watch out as the post DNC convention bump they were hoping for has turned into no bump at all. There should be a Sunday/Monday conducted poll coming out by Wednesday/Thursday post the convention and RFK's endorsement. I think there is another Wednesday/Thursday poll coming out for Friday and the weekend.

As already stated in another UP post, the campaign starts in earnest next Tuesday, after Labor day.

Stay tuned.

:popcorn:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
Re: Will The Harris Trump Debate Happen?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2024, 10:36:39 AM »
Seems all is set now except will microphones be shut off when the other is speaking?  Trump says he does not have a preference.

Harris wants them on so she can get Trump to interrupt her so she can reply with her-- I am speaking, please be quiet line.

Trump just needs to remember if that happens to hit back immediately with-- But you're not saying anything.  You're just spewing a word salad.

If she does her snag, and he replies like that, IMHO he is in a better position than after the debate with Biden.

By the way, where is Biden?  Still at the beach or memory care facility?

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.