Author Topic: The Fed-Emergency Close Door Meeting Monday March 13, 2023  (Read 276 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
The Fed-Emergency Close Door Meeting Monday March 13, 2023
« on: March 12, 2023, 02:43:03 PM »
This is a continuation of the Silicone Valley Bank discussion linked to here on News & Politics Board. 

"The Board of Governors of The Federal Reserve System announced they would hold a closed door meeting Monday, March 13, to review and determine the advance and discount rates to be charged by the Federal Reserve Banks.

The meeting will be held under expedited procedures, and will take place at their offices at 20th and C Streets, N.W., Washington, D.C. and by audio/video conference call, at 11:30 a.m. EST.

The board has had series of closed-door meetings under expedited procedures to discuss monetary policy issues, periodic supervisory updates, and receive briefings on financial markets, institutions and infrastructure." - USA Today.

I know of three people that have visited their cash machine and took out the maximum daily amount, yesterday and today.

Keep an eye on digital currency propaganda via the MSM.

Stay tuned.

:popcorn:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
Re: The Fed-Emergency Close Door Meeting Monday March 13, 2023
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2023, 09:53:21 AM »
Interesting analysis by Maria Bartoromo on Fox News a few minutes ago.

Fed is meeting Tues and Wed to discuss-- do we raise interest rates to continue inflation fight which likely will cause bank system issues or do we not raise rates which will increase inflation but will work to prevent substantial bank failure emergency?

She was talking about 200 or so regional to major bank corps that are teetering on the failure edge.

Precious and expendable metals would be good to inventory and increase.

Reportedly prez b is consulting with Warren Buffet on how to proceed.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2023, 01:59:11 PM »
Things are moving closer and closer to the fan, this is going to be a very interesting year for sure
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2023, 02:14:49 PM »
I've been warning my friends that the SHTF thing was coming soon and nobody seemed to listen. I think the big meeting is more about which electrician to hire to turn off the fan. If they can find a big enough idiot to turn off the fan, then they'll blame the electrician they hired for the fan getting turned on in the first place. Show me a politician that will acceopt accountability and I'll show you a politician that will never get re-elected.