Author Topic: Military SITREP Plus A Bonus  (Read 332 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Military SITREP Plus A Bonus
« on: May 08, 2022, 09:13:34 AM »
Below is an email that I sent a friend in the investment world. I share with her info on military and the economy as I and folks at UP see it. All info is open source with a little bit of first hand info added to add spice to the report.

With a week of slow downed C17 traffic going to and from the EU, transports have started up again. Along with renewed flights of equipment and troops, fighter jets are now being deployed to the EU. I friend from New Hampshire who's son is with the 158th ANG Wing was sent to the EU earlier in the week. There are other Wings being sent which is why there was a swarm of KC-10's and KC-135 tankers up and about refueling fighters before they crossed the pond and then again upon entering EU airspace this past week. This brings forth the question, why do "they" need additional fighter jets in the EU?

A friend who lives just outside the D.C. loop, told me Tuesday that an upswing of VIP folks from within the loop are and will be traveling to the EU during the week and into next. I asked why and he felt it was for photo ops before the hammer drops. His comment was, "when the photo ops stop, it means that the hammer will start to come down."

The general feeling from several friends in the military is we are moving from a Generation V warfare scenario to a more active Gen. IV warfare scenario in the EU. Based on the ramp-up of equipment, troops, and now fighters, the general consensus is, we may bypass Gen IV and move right into Gen. III warfare, reminiscent  of WW II, in eastern EU.

Last, C17's are making an inordinate amount of flights from North America to S. Korea and now to Guam. One flight with troops on board left Ireland late this week and flew direct to Hawaii. Man O' man, I would hate to have been on that flight with 250 or so troops, and equipment. LOL.

Last, take a gander at the amount of freighters that are anchored off of Long Beach, CA. Now take a peak at the freighters anchored in and around Shanghai, China. The difference is mind boggling. It appears to this layman at least, that the supply chain is about to get worse versus better.

Los Angeles May 7, 2022

Shanghai, May 7, 2022

With diesel at $6.49 a gallon and gas jumping to $4.45 a gallon near me, I suspect that Inflation will not get better any time soon. I was chatting with some folks within my circle and suggested we substitute the word 'nail' for 'petroleum' in Ben Franklin's proverbial rhyme,   

"For want of a nail the shoe was lost,
for want of a shoe the horse was lost;
and for want of a horse the rider was lost;
being overtaken and slain by the enemy,
all for want of care about a horse-shoe nail."

I fear, we are at the precipice of a rather 'frosty' second half of 2022.

Happy Mom's day weekend.

JohnyMac

« Last Edit: May 08, 2022, 10:46:40 AM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline zanedclark

• Prepper
Re: Military SITREP Plus A Bonus
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2022, 10:19:52 AM »
Thanks JM

z

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2022, 10:43:24 AM »
You are welcome 'Z'.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2022, 02:30:50 PM »
The wife and I were just coming home from Shopping and Waffle House and we spotted a rather long Military Convoy headed North on I-95. Most of what we saw was through the trees in the median but I don't think there were any Combat Vehicles like Tanks or Troop Carriers. It seemed to be mostly Trucks and Hum Vees.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2022, 07:14:14 PM »
PKv  :thumbsUp: