Author Topic: Al Qaeda Parade American Humvees, Tanks, Seize $429m from City’s Central Bank to  (Read 651 times)

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube

Offline rah45

• Community Moderator
  • Live Free, or Die.
But hey, we secured "freedom"...it was "worth it" for "our boys" and for "9/11".  ::)

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
If anyone is a winner in this deal its gonna be the Kurds, imagine if you would that the towel heads kill the Turkish Embassy staff and Turkey ends up in the mix. Sure they have repressed the Kurds for years but they will need a local ally.. One with shit tons of oil..

Offline rah45

• Community Moderator
  • Live Free, or Die.
Hell, I was one of the towel heads who took the money, I'd take $1 million and go somewhere really far away and retire.  :thumbsUp:

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Yeah it sucks however my brain is becoming overloaded with Obama goofs. Lets see in just the past 12 days:

> VA Scandal
> Deserter trade for 5 enemy generals
> Non-stop South American children swarming across the southern border
> Benghazi attackers using State Dept cell phones during the attack protest on our ambassador
   and his security staff
> Ret, Major Air force pilot of C-17 said he was only 3 hrs away from Benghazi and was waiting for
   orders to fly there to support ambassador and security detail that never came
> Of yeah, now Al Qaeda Blitzkrieging through Iraq and President not going to help the current
   government

So what next? The stock market taking a 20%+ dump?

I am starting to smell a Black Swan coming down the pike...

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Kbop

• Hardcore Prepper
I am starting to smell a Black Swan coming down the pike...

Am I waking up tomorrow to news that Canada invaded the US?

Burt Gummer

The biggest problem was and is that the Iraqi government never loosened it's military grip over it's population. This made Baghdad an economic basket case populated by an extremely entrepreneurial people. Quality of life never improved unrest grew. And now US funded/influenced Suni opposition fighters are dismantling what I fought for.
(What that is I nor anyone else still doesn't know.)